Whoopsie.

Our president has early onset dementia. How are things going lately? How’s your pocketbook? Has Biden restored the soul of the nation like he promised? At least there are no more mean tweets by the big orange baby.

I'm sure Psycodave knows more about this than I do, but several people are saying we are already technically in a recession.
Better buckle up, its gonna get worse before it gets better...

Yes, we’re in a recession. For sure. We printed more money in one year than the entire time we’ve been a country, passed it out as the American Rescue Plan, and lockdownerism keep the production of goods way down effecting supply chains. Hence, a whole bunch of money was pumped into the economy but way less stuff to buy with it. We’ve lost ALL the stock market gains from the time that Trump took office. It is now a Bear market. All Biden had to do was step in and be moderate, but he’s the puppet to the Left’s green agenda. He said he was going to go to war with fossil fuels when he was on the campaign trail. None of this should be a shock to anyone with a functioning frontal cortex and the ability to be objective and unbiased when examining the politics that drive fiscal policy. Buckle up, we’ve got two and half more years of this administration that’s burning everything to the ground. But they’re diverse and equitable, so it’s all good. I think it’s all Putin’s fault, though. Yeah, that’s it.

Last edited:
I'm sure Psycodave knows more about this than I do, but several people are saying we are already technically in a recession.
Better buckle up, its gonna get worse before it gets better...
I wish I really knew. I wasn’t expecting the fed to raise rates 75bps the other day. I can tell you (and I’m sure you know) real inflation is way more than 8.6%. I’m not sure how low things will go… especially since Republicans are expected to sweep mid-terms. That will leave Biden as a lame duck (ineffective and likely to lose 2024 to a Republican). Of course we will still have to deal with election fraud.

I did move 25% of my 401k to cash beginning of the year, wish I had moved it all. 🤣 Honestly cash sucks too since inflation kills it. Hate to say it, but I couldn’t risk not moving to some cash as I’m not getting any younger and don’t have the time to build my retirement back up.

I wish I really knew. I wasn’t expecting the fed to raise rates 75bps the other day. I can tell you (and I’m sure you know) real inflation is way more than 8.6%. I’m not sure how low things will go… especially since Republicans are expected to sweep mid-terms. That will leave Biden as a lame duck (ineffective and likely to lose 2024 to a Republican). Of course we will still have to deal with election fraud.

I did move 25% of my 401k to cash beginning of the year, wish I had moved it all. 🤣 Honestly cash sucks too since inflation kills it. Hate to say it, but I couldn’t risk not moving to some cash as I’m not getting any younger and don’t have the time to build my retirement back up.
Yeah, I have 5 more years and Im done. I wish I had made better choices when I was younger with my money, my savings have been pummeled by this crap. It is what it is... The one good thing is I have zero debt at this point, so that gives me at least a little flexibility now...
Fuel to run my van on service calls is running me 145 dollars every 3 days :bash:

After his surprising fall off a bicycle in Delaware on Saturday, President Joe Biden set out to prove he was not physically injured from the incident.

In a video shared on Twitter, a reporter could be heard asking Biden how he was feeling, apparently referring to his fall earlier in the day. Biden proceeded to hop around three times in a demonstration that he was not injured.

The guys the biggest moron on the planet .

Sorry CCN,
But I think this guy still squeaks through for the win as ‘king of all assholes’
B5A0ACA6-5BBF-4DEC-A4BD-AAC3446D765C.jpeg
F80C4574-CAEA-496D-9F07-4AFDBDF46AB9.jpeg
12F34E4E-8ACA-4D8F-8F07-F203DBA102D0.jpeg
CEA72901-EB39-431A-B125-DD3D08FCDCCE.jpeg
89B767C0-C602-48E0-A79E-DB970D5B2673.jpeg

Speaking on a condition of anonymity, one secret service agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.

These agents claimed that Biden was a “Weinstein-Level Abuser,” much to the grief of the liberal media, including the New York times, who last week demanded that Twitter remove and censor all content of Biden grabbing girls and women.

If that wasn’t enough grief to last the Democratic Party a lifetime, now female Secret Service agents are dropping a bombshell on Creepy Joe, and their stories about what Obama’s former right-hand man used to force them to do is beyond demented.

In a new tell-all book about Biden, these female agents reveal how “grabby hands Joe” would force them to watch him strip down naked, making them all feel extremely uncomfortable.

Back