Who's using Mogami 2524?

hthomas

Who all is using Mogami 2524 cables? I'm of getting a few for guitar to board, board to amp.

what do you guys think of these cables?

It's good cable, IMO. My first home-built cables were 2524 for board to amp, and 2319 for my pedalboard cabling. I have to say that I like the construction of Canare GS-6 better, its shield is braided, vs. the Mogami's flat spiral wind. I also like the GS-4 over the 2319 for smaller cables, for the same reason as the larger cable, and the GS-4 is smaller in diameter. You can make smaller/tighter curves without stressing the cable as much.

Definitely nothing wrong with the Mogami tonally, I just prefer the Canare for its construction.

thanks man. I plan to jsut have 2 2524's running to amp and to pedals. pedal board will have dave friedman patch cables.

hthomas":2v802sqy said:
Who all is using Mogami 2524 cables? I'm of getting a few for guitar to board, board to amp.

what do you guys think of these cables?

Love them!!!!

caeswitcherrear.jpg

I've been wanting to get Mogami cables. Either them or Lava Cable.

My cousin's band uses Mogami cable.

I ordered about 150' of it when I was collecting my gear for the Phils. Cabled in my 2 head rack with it and to date have had zero issue with it at all. I am sold - its good stuff.

Back