Wild stab in the dark! Help possibly

Jeff Hilligan

Does anyone know of an east Coast guy named Kim Coffey? Not sure on actual spelling. Supposed to have owned a restaurant. Supposedly big soldano guy first name basis with Bill at Soldano. Anyway he stole my check ya before PayPal was really a thing, of half the buy back price on my Bogner 100b I traded to him for a horrible Decatone. Serial number 55. Many years ago.

Just popped into my head that I got screwed but I have moved on

That sucks man.
Didn't you also loose a Cameron?
Don't know the person. Quick google search started off productive but they are all females. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Yeah, if it’s an old Marshall I’d pay a few hundred to fly and get what may be a 2K plus amp in today’s market. Throw in another 50 for what I need to secure possession.

Hopefully you have frequent flyer miles to get you to Germany!!! 😂
Me and Larry are having a few drinks and then hitting the disco. It’s already been arranged in another thread that we shall not speak of…. Then I’m going to try to arrange some frisbee throwing with Peter diezel later….

Me and Larry are having a few drinks and then hitting the disco. It’s already been arranged in another thread that we shall not speak of…. Then I’m going to try to arrange some frisbee throwing with Peter diezel later….
When it comes to Disco I prefer Techno, hope this is ok for you?
Solomun, Paul Kalkbrenner, Peggy Gou, Amelie Lens, aso 👌
We have a great Techno Disco here in Nuremberg, the greatest in entire North Bavaria :giggle:

Peter Diezel anyway had invited me to visit him again years ago.
So we'll drive together and you'll have the chance to sweat in the passenger seat of a hot BMW, because almost nowhere in Germany there are speed limits on the highways 😅

It's not far from my shop to Peter's, only about 55-60 miles.

When it comes to Disco I prefer Techno, hope this is ok for you?
Solomun, Paul Kalkbrenner, Peggy Gou, Amelie Lens, aso 👌
We have a great Techno Disco here in Nuremberg, the greatest in entire North Bavaria :giggle:

Peter Diezel anyway had invited me to visit him again years ago.
So we'll drive together and you'll have the chance to sweat in the passenger seat of a hot BMW, because almost nowhere in Germany there are speed limits on the highways 😅

It's not far from my shop to Peter's, only about 55-60 miles.
Funny story. Spent a weekend with Michael Wagner..ya know the producer...anyway let go to lunch, I say ok, step outside bmw or smart car ..he picks smart car and drives it like a bmw. I was scared shitless the whole way to sushi. Fucking germans

Uh oh, be careful, I’ve seen the pics and heard the stories, Larry likes to smash BMWs up real good.
Yes, that is one of my hobbies.
I destroy one or two BMWs every month :cool:

You know the pictures because I published them.
But you don't know the story behind it, because then you would know that it wasn't my fault 😉😜

What's the self imposed speed limit on your workbench? 2 amps/year? You build like a Grandpa and even then, fender benders occur.

What's the self imposed speed limit on your workbench? 2 amps/year? You build like a Grandpa and even then, fender benders occur.
Envy is an incurable disease for which there is unfortunately no medication yet.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help you with that either 🤷‍♂️

Envy is an incurable disease for which there is unfortunately no medication yet.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help you with that either 🤷‍♂️
giphy.gif

Back