Wizard MC25 live clips

* velcro-fly *

Here's a few short clips of the MC25 live in the mix from our cover band The Radio Riots - all recorded via iPhone in the last couple months here in PDX, three different gigs. MC25 > Mather vertical 2x12 loaded with a Celestion Gold / Creamback combo. Guitars are a Hamer Korina Special w P90's and a CC#29 / Wildwood 59 Les Paul. The "Need to Know" clip was my first time singing in public, go easy hahahahaa The Wizard cuts like a mofo...

One more short MC25 in the mix clip to add from our gig last Saturday night....MC25 powered by my Les Paul.... 3 1/2 hours in we were basically done and a guy walks up and says he had $20 to drop in the tip jar if we played some Iron Maiden....we laughed and went right into this, guy dropped the $20 in the jar and everybody was happy. Both guitar volumes being equal you still overwhelmingly hear the Wizard, it cuts through everything.

Even in a super compressed youtube clip that things sounds uncommonly good. I want one!
They are killer little amps for sure... FYI - those clips are all plugged straight in, no additional drive or boost added including onboard option, gain at around 2-3:00 on the dial

I've got a pair of MC25's at the moment, I'm going to sell one soon, let me know if interested :cool:

Last edited:

You'll make anything sound good Manny ;) but this clip is the one I could not forget that pushed me to buy one back on 2018. Although I no longer have it (traded it to Velcro Fly), it did lead to a MC1 50, MCII KT150, and MTL MKII KT200 all of which I still have.

Looking at todays prices, hard to believe I got that MC25 (supposedly new) back then for $2,990 from Vintage King in MI.

K6gBw7L.jpg

Back