Wizard Modern Classic Clip

Definitely liking what I hear...here. May be in the market for a Modern Classic soon to add to the arsenal. They seem to have taken a play out of Diezel's price book though!

Steve

steve_k":zkq3b590 said:
Definitely liking what I hear...here. May be in the market for a Modern Classic soon to add to the arsenal. They seem to have taken a play out of Diezel's price book though!

Steve

Worth it.

Shark Diver":85jit35l said:
steve_k":85jit35l said:

Steve

Worth it.

Thought I saw where you had a couple in the store. Didn't see them on the website. Or, was I thinking of someone else?

Steve

steve_k":17bgj2hb said:
Shark Diver":17bgj2hb said:
steve_k":17bgj2hb said:

Steve

Worth it.

Thought I saw where you had a couple in the store. Didn't see them on the website. Or, was I thinking of someone else?

Steve

Working on a new website, yes we have them. We have a VC, MC and a Metal. My fav is the MC.

Shark Diver":i9j1oozh said:
steve_k":i9j1oozh said:
Shark Diver":i9j1oozh said:
steve_k":i9j1oozh said:

Steve

Worth it.

Steve

Working on a new website, yes we have them. We have a VC, MC and a Metal. My fav is the MC.
I've got some gas for the VC since it now have a MV on the back. I've a Metal and have owned the MC, could you compare those three since you got them in your store. I now the VC have less gain, but hows the mids, brightness etc... on the VC compare to the other two. Thanks.

Back