Wizard MTL 50 clip

Ampaddict

Short clip... Saturation lowest setting Gain around 2 o'clock volume is around 2 (8 o'clock- not too loud)

It's always a mistake for me to listen to Wizard clips because I always end up gassing for one :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds great man. How much more gain and saturation do they have on tap?

fearhk213":k4p0cpiw said:
It's always a mistake for me to listen to Wizard clips because I always end up gassing for one :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

Well I had the saturation at the minimal setting on this clip. So 99% more! The gain was
about 2 o'clock...so more of that as well. Also I had the DEEP turned down (off) on this clip. Still tons of low end!

How about a clip with the Saturation and Gain set high, just for demonstration purposes ?

Ampaddict":1x0kw0mq said:
fearhk213":1x0kw0mq said:

Well I had the saturation at the minimal setting on this clip. So 99% more! The gain was
about 2 o'clock...so more of that as well. Also I had the DEEP turned down (off) on this clip. Still tons of low end!

Wow, more on tap than I expected.

That thing sounds like it could easy cause a lot of other amps bow their heads in shame haha.

Ampaddict":1x0kw0mq said:
thegame":1x0kw0mq said:
How about a clip with the Saturation and Gain set high, just for demonstration purposes ?
I'm not the right guy for that. :LOL: :LOL:

Sure you are :rawk:

Now I want one! How does it take EMG's? Same as the older one's? Does the MTL get the super bright ice pick highs?

Immersed":38q4xnn5 said:
Now I want one! How does it take EMG's? Same as the older one's? Does the MTL get the super bright ice pick highs?
Bet it would be awesome w EMGs! I don't have any right now. :no:

Oh guys here is a clip demoing different Saturation levels. Watch it steal it or whatever because I won't keep it up here long... as my guitar is out of tune! :doh:

Thanks for taking the time to do that :thumbsup:

That's pretty impressive how it still retains all that openness, tightness, & clarity. It sounds like it packs a wallop without any mush.

How much bottom end thump does it have?

I always want my marshall based amps to have more thump to em.

My old herbert was the king off the roost when it came to more.

If you wanted more bass it always had enough, even too much!

Back