Wolfgang VH playing On Fire and Hot For Teacher

More from the LA show. Man, he captures the vibe and feel of his dad for sure. Not note for note but that vibe and timing. Sometimes playing slightly behind and catching up. Has great feel and also that give a shit attitude which gives him the confidence. You see some of his dad's stage moves too ..more subtle but the skip step. Really well done. On top of it, he also plays his own axe and has his own identity. Really nothing not to like here. Something to be said for him being a drummer and bass player and well, just the DNA. You can't deny that when you think of the traits you've picked up from your own parents.

More from the LA show. Man, he captures the vibe and feel of his dad for sure. Not note for note but that vibe and timing. Sometimes playing slightly behind and catching up. Has great feel and also that give a shit attitude which gives him the confidence. You see some of his dad's stage moves too ..more subtle but the skip step. Really well done. On top of it, he also plays his own axe and has his own identity. Really nothing not to like here. Something to be said for him being a drummer and bass player and well, just the DNA. You can't deny that when you think of the traits you've picked up from your own parents.

Love WVH, am so sick of Grohl.

Love WVH, am so sick of Grohl.
So am I. My god that guy loves the spotlight. Look at me I'm a rockstar! LOVE ME! LOVE US! I'm SO METAL! LOOK AT MY FRIENDS! it's getting old. He's very talented though and an accomplished musician. I'd never take that or his passion away from him.

Reactions: Geo
there are always rumors flying around the Van Halens...coming back, touring, blah, blah..

but, could this evolve into something more permanent...tribute tour... or whatever. i kinda doubt it. WG has his own thing going on for sure, but man they're certainly selling seats now, and GD bunch of them, understandably not ALL there to see wolfie play VH songs.

i love seeing him playing his dads music. i do wish he had a little less gain in his rig... but otherwise this is very cool to see /hear him jamming Ed's stuff.

Reactions: Geo
Anyone see the story today about Wolfie?
Guess he's actually catching some online shit from old time VH fans for cashing in on his dad's name. o_O

He's come out to say he's considering changing it as a result.......

100% legit story and just goes to shows the kid's humor.

Wolfgang Led Zeppelin

:ROFLMAO:

Back