Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

I would ban you but you entertain me…. I went to a gender neutral bathroom in Starbucks once…not because I drink their over roasted trash I might add…my daughter wanted some strawberry drink. Anyway I proceeded to piss all over it and left. I look forward to your response my friend. You’re really not the genius that you think you are and everyone sees it. Also don’t bother reporting my post…the reports come to me. Also you might disagree with people who have a different perspective or opinion than you, but you don’t need to start dropping insults to prove your point. It has the opposite effect and makes you look….kinda bad…. salaam and shalom…View attachment 306468
Imagine this fucktard thinking I’m gonna read that 😂

That’s real fuckin neat, little guy

You should know, it’s a tried and true foreplay method to know your girl know you’re such an edgelord, you’re a moderator on a board that promotes suicide as a rhetorical tool for debate in liue of civil discourse

Do you know what a fuckin edgelord that makes you? Just watch em cream while you tell em, you big moderator you

I bet you feel like a little tiny champion of free speech too, don’t you?

Meanwhile, you’re just a redpilled, brain damaged version of this guy

I would ban you but you entertain me…. I went to a gender neutral bathroom in Starbucks once…not because I drink their over roasted trash I might add…my daughter wanted some strawberry drink. Anyway I proceeded to piss all over it and left. I look forward to your response my friend. You’re really not the genius that you think you are and everyone sees it. Also don’t bother reporting my post…the reports come to me. Also you might disagree with people who have a different perspective or opinion than you, but you don’t need to start dropping insults to prove your point. It has the opposite effect and makes you look….kinda bad…. salaam and shalom…View attachment 306468
Boy you are one blind dumbass.

Circle the wagons around your little redneck trailer park trash

There’s a very specific order of events those of us with 2 functional neurons can piece together. It seems you can’t relate

Attachments

• IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 5
My money is that JB eventually bans him anyways. Any takers?
My money is also on you mental midget champions of free speech, martyrs of truth, to throw a ban at someone who buried you with facts to the point that the best you could do was,

“Kill urself” in lieu of being able to unfuck yourself with facts that couldn’t be refuted

Sometimes you snowflake must take measures to maintain the echo chamber

Your ilk takes cognitive dissonance more poorly than toddlers. At least they fucking learn

You should know, it’s a tried and true foreplay method to know your girl know you’re such an edgelord, you’re a moderator on a board that promotes suicide as a rhetorical tool for debate in liue of civil discourse

Do you know what a fuckin edgelord that makes you? Just watch em cream while you tell em, you big moderator you

There’s a very specific order of events those of us with 2 functional neurons can piece together. It seems you can’t relate
I’m praying for you brother…

Or maybe he’s just a shitlib douche nozzle who was bullied in junior high…now he’s a smart guy with a chip on his shoulder for guys with more testosterone than he…who knows? Who cares?

Reactions: Geo

You have been weighed, measured and found lacking…good bye…and thanks for the entertainment…shithead…

So you are blaming Ukraine? For defending themselves against an invasion by a bloodthirsty dictator who wants a 'do over' of the fall of the USSR?

Wow, ok then.

What makes us LESS secure is, NOT helping other democratic societies against tyranny and oppression.
What makes us LESS secure is, NOT having allies, NATO and others, and having their backs.

Because if we go into isolationist America, someone ELSE takes our position with these other countries, or worse yet, invades them.

All the kool aid you right wingers read on the net, most of the bullshit comes from Russia and HAS for years.
Think about it.
Is this Klaus Schwab‽

Back