wow................... welcome

Wait til u hear the new Uber design with the KT88s and new Uber Cab. Sounds much more open and aggressive. And the KT88s give the amp an even tighter bigger bass responce

Welcome... Bogner couldnt have got here at a better time. Just picked up my XTC and it is badass :rock: . Anyways can someone tell me what year it is? Its serial # is 105149... Any help would be appreciated... :)

realityescapes":7zywnkbv said:
Welcome... Bogner couldnt have got here at a better time. Just picked up my XTC and it is badass :rock: . Anyways can someone tell me what year it is? Its serial # is 105149... Any help would be appreciated... :)

If I am reading that right I believe your head was made October 2005 and was the 149th one built that year. I could be wrong on my cipher but I think thats correct. Rob can you confirm?

Brad

Thanks alot guys. Ive been trying to figure that one out for a little while now. Gee Brad being a long time Rig-Talk lurker when i saw you replied to my post i felt like God was speaking to me :LOL: :LOL: . Anyways thanks again. :rock:

realityescapes":27vgn7ww said:
Thanks alot guys. Ive been trying to figure that one out for a little while now. Gee Brad being a long time Rig-Talk lurker when i saw you replied to my post i felt like God was speaking to me :LOL: :LOL: . Anyways thanks again. :rock:

Now thats funny :LOL: :LOL: just a gear addicted "regular joe" like the rest of us here. :rock:

Willkommener Reinhold und Jorg!!! Es ist eine Ehre zum Haben Sie hier. Ich habe Aufregung in meinen Hosen!!!

Gainzilla":2hrnbkt8 said:
Willkommener Reinhold und Jorg!!! Es ist eine Ehre zum Haben Sie hier. Ich habe Aufregung in meinen Hosen!!!

The online translation cracks me up: "Welcome Reinhold and Jorg!!! It is an honour here to the credit you. I have excitement in my trousers."

:D

Back