WTB: Friedman SS-100

suhrimmetal

Looking to buy used, excellent condition Friedman SS-100 . I know there is currently one on Reverb... but I don't use that site for personal reasons. If someone that does wants to contact seller and have him reach out to me here or my email (below), I would appreciate it.... Or, if you have one you want to move let me know. In Wisc for shipping purposes and can deal immediately if one is reached. Thank you

Cheers,
C
croseriff@gmail.com

I’m with you. I see stuff I want on Reverb all the time but I won’t use them, also for personal reasons. No one on there wants to deal direct it seems. I even check the Craigslist postings in the sellers area to see if I can contact them direct but usually doesn’t work out.

Hope you find one, the SS is a killer piece.

I’m with you. I see stuff I want on Reverb all the time but I won’t use them, also for personal reasons. No one on there wants to deal direct it seems. I even check the Craigslist postings in the sellers area to see if I can contact them direct but usually doesn’t work out.

Thanks man... Cheers

Me as well. Screw reverb.

Back