WTB - Headfirst Alta

Man. I could really use the money right now but no way am I giving up the Alta. When I see someone do that it makes me wonder what could possibly feel that void. It's damn near the perfect multi channel marshall flavor IMHO. Correction it is the perfect multi channel marshall flavor.

Good luck with the hunt. I think Jason is doing them made to order and comes with a solid warranty. That alone is worth the extra coin.

I'm like Clint in there's no way I'd give up my Alta. You can bury it with me when I die.
Best suggestion is to contact Jason. Last I heard Jason was building them as ordered and can ship direct from Australia. Shea Monomyth should still be doing US production Altas, though I'm not sure if he's building in batches or to order.

I have a feeling 2nd hand Altas are going to be few and far between. I know new pricing has gone up since I got mine form the initial run, but even at US $3800 I think it's well worth the costs. High quality components and even higher quality build. IMHO when it comes to versatile Marshall flavor amps it will blow any standard productions models; even the flagships, out the water. Saving and buying new may be your best bet.

We are building continuously and shipping to the US all the time, every week. No need to wait for the next run or anything, because there won’t be one, we are on the production line now and I’m doing this full time! You order and if in stock we ship, if not you’ll only have a few weeks to wait right now…

I’m building all of them here now, at 120v for US then I ship the amp to Shea. Shea distributes to you after final test and checks.

We are building continuously and shipping to the US all the time, every week. No need to wait for the next run or anything, because there won’t be one, we are on the production line now and I’m doing this full time! You order and if in stock we ship, if not you’ll only have a few weeks to wait right now…

I’m building all of them here now, at 120v for US then I ship the amp to Shea. Shea distributes to you after final test and checks.

I though Shea was still doing some of the US builds. Didn't realize y'all changed the dynamic to him doing final inspection, tests and distribution.
Are you doing the same for Shea with anything he may send to Australia?
Not that I'm integrated into the community, but I appreciate seeing builders help one another to grow instead of trying to outcompete each other.

I though Shea was still doing some of the US builds. Didn't realize y'all changed the dynamic to him doing final inspection, tests and distribution.
Are you doing the same for Shea with anything he may send to Australia?
Not that I'm integrated into the community, but I appreciate seeing builders help one another to grow instead of trying to outcompete each other.
It’s a much better system, way less load on him - he’s got his own amps to churn out! 100% the same option is open for Australians.

We are partners, together better!

Back