WTB: Let’s Go - Xmas Miracle Stock 1968 Marsall 100w “Stock” Plexi. …. And/Or a Cameron CCV or Aldrich

journeyman73

I will take either or both - life’s too short, LET’s GO!!!!

And by stock I dont mean conversions, PA, Tremolo, 1970 but early…..you know if
you’ve got it!

As original as the day you found it, or as original as you’ve been able to find? Lol

Both? This is why I never listed the amp. I don’t really want to sell it but if the right offer came I’d take it.

But I’d want the buyer to make their best decision. I’ll give all the info I have. I’ve sent pics to some top amp guys why have worked on old marshalls as their profession. It all checked out. I had my tech which was recommended to me and he said it checks out.

GLWS

The last 67 I saw for sale in mint condition went for $7500. There’s a few people here that have them but don’t post about them much. They’re so damn rare and valuable I don’t blame them.

I have Cameron Atomic #11 in red tolex I've owned for several years. It's unmolested, all original and in as new condition. May consider a sale. If interested, PM me. I'm in western Maryland. Thanks, Steve

Does a Cameron Modded slp reissue (ocean mod+ channel switching) count? I'm in Myrtle Beach SC...

I have a CCV half stack if you are interested. I am in NC , Thanks, Bill 336-382- 1521
I'll take the cab if still available & if comes with the original G12H-30 70th Anniversary speakers.

Dunno if you are open to shipping to Georgia, but I will of course fully cover the costs (after ensuring proper packing via photos)

Back