WTB: MI Audio Beta

I emailed him last year, said I wanted to place an order and make a deposit, and got no response...
Yeah, I messaged him on FB last year when the Australian dollar was super low compared to US. Asked him a few questions about options, to which, he gave me a half response and I ended up having to reach out to other owners about. Sent him my finally specs and told him to invoice me and I'd pay in full ASAP. He told me he'd get it out to me by that Monday. Despite following up multiple times, he didn't send it for like a month and a half and at that point, I'd already lost like $300 in exchange rate. Decided there were other amps I'd rather try and passed.

Everyone seems to love them, but he really needs to hire someone to answer his business inquiries. I get he doesn't do it full time, but his response time made me feel like he'd string me along for years before I finally got it and I've been there and done that before. Would love to try one of his amps some time, but it seems ordering direct is a nightmare.

Back