WTB: Quad Svetlana 6550

glpg80

I need a matched quad of Svetlana 6550s for my main amp. I have nothing and cannot find anything anywhere.

If you have a quad you’d be graciously willing to let go of please send me a PM.

Cheers

hey there, not sure if you had a chance to check thetubestore.com
https://www.thetubestore.com/svetlana-6550c
Thanks for the link but there’s been countless issues with dead tubes/non burn-in from this store and also with matching. When these issues occur, returns are absolutely impossible with Canadian customs. I can’t justify $360 in glass from them with that record. I’d rather buy from a forum member knowing they at least work.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link but there’s been countless issues with dead tubes/non burn-in from this store and also with matching. When these issues occur, returns are absolutely impossible with Canadian customs. I can’t justify $360 in glass from them with that record. I’d rather buy from a forum member knowing they at least work.
totally understand what you mean. Good luck on your search my friend.

Cheers

Bad timing. I had dozens last year. I had them for sale on eBay @ $12.50 and they were not moving. I raised the price to $24.50 and was able to sell them all, slowly. I test them all with a great testing unit to assure they all good. I had someone in Europe complain so I refunded him and he never sent them back.

ebay chealsea-mn is the seller. Bought from this person before but you have to bid. These are Winged C

Back