WTB: Reverse Lawsuit Headstock ESP Mirage/M-II/M-I/Horizon

Ratou

Let me know what you have! Looking exclusively for lawsuit/Jackson style reverse headstock models (from the 80's & 90s)

1676627574961.png

Last edited:
I have been thinking about purchasing a matching Jackson Broderick 6 string to go with my Jackson Broderick 7 string (that I never play).

If I end up getting one then I might decide to sell my ESP Horizon with a reversed headstock (I was planning to pass it along to my son one day).

You can always PM me so I'll know where to look if I decide to sell it.

First, I need to actually get the Jackson to compare it to the ESP Horizon to see if I should return the Jackson or sell the Horizon since I don't think I need two high-price/end guitars.

I already never play my Jackson 7 string to avoid getting any scratches, chips, dings, etc...... on it but I want to start playing the ESP or get a 6 string Broderick.

Last edited:
I have a Horizon with a non-reverse headstock like that, just refretted with stainless Jescar jumbos.

Let me know if you'd be interested in that. Happy to send pics.

Thanks for your message, I'm afraid i'm specifically looking for reverse headstock ones! I have a couple like yours as my main guitars, just looking to switch it up look wise

Back