WTB Uber Ultra, Herm, MLC

Why not just place an order for the Uber? They’re not limited edition or anything, there’s just wait time (unless that’s what you’re trying to bypass).

Why not just place an order for the Uber? They’re not limited edition or anything, there’s just wait time (unless that’s what you’re trying to bypass).
I did . But I went 6 l6 seems my wait is longer

I have a MLC Vogg and an Silenoz 93 on the way but can report that the Vogg is a nasty amp and am hoping the 93 is no slouch either.
I would order one direct from MLC on their sale price runs. Hit up Maciej Pieloch and tell him I had sent you and he'll take care of you man.

I have a MLC Vogg and an Silenoz 93 on the way but can report that the Vogg is a nasty amp and am hoping the 93 is no slouch either.
I would order one direct from MLC on their sale price runs. Hit up Maciej Pieloch and tell him I had sent you and he'll take care of you man.
Out of curiosity can you describe the sound coming out of the Vogg?

$4k..🤣 what do they go for new with KT88s? I’m not paying unobtainium premium on anything.
Well @Beyond Black said he was willing a pay a premium not to have to wait. The retail on the KT88 is $3599, so it's not really "unobtainium." You're paying about a 10-15% premium to skip the wait. If he really wants it, this is probably about as good as it gets right now to skip the wait.

Well @Beyond Black said he was willing a pay a premium not to have to wait. The retail on the KT88 is $3599, so it's not really "unobtainium." You're paying about a 10-15% premium to skip the wait. If he really wants it, this is probably about as good as it gets right now to skip the wait.
Thanks but I want the EL34 version. I went ahead and ordered one. 👍

unobtainium as in you can’t get without a wait. Anyone who pays a premium is a dumbass. These will be readily available soon enough. Plus if it’s so great, why’s it for sale already. Dude obviously doesn’t like it. Which is fine… just don’t act like you think it’s the greatest thing ever when you’re trying to sell It after a week. Lol I just hate the profiteering.

Back