Yes!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ShakeRattleRoll
  • Start date Start date
S
ShakeRattleRoll
tf1666667037755.jpg
IMG20221024203528.jpg

Last night went to see at El Cajon CA, a show by prog rockers YES.

Last time I had the pleasure of attending a show was in 1991 on their UNION tour.

One of my favorite guitar players ever. Inventive and ahead of his time.
In this line up of the Band Steve Howe and Geoff Downed are the only legacy members left (neither founders for that matter)

The show was compromised of 2 sets with a generous 30 minutes intermission.

During which I got talking with the person next to me.

And is a point that I wanted to bring up and see what the distinguished members of this site have to say.

He told me that up to the moment the show was solid and proving to be the best COVER band he had seen

I told him I beg to differ but although they have had different members and had even at one moment 2 unique line ups touring at the same time, this was in fact YES

Mate can you please not split your posts up this way?

Just place the sentences end-to-end like, you know, everyone does and expects.

Do I get a prize @ 50+ posts ?

Just the way the interface is as once I added the photos it used up the space for text, and then a reply came in.

Will do my best as to keep Monkey Mans request.

Dude, posts # 4->7 had no photos and no replies in-between, so your explanation makes no sense to me. They were literally a paragraph of text split into 4 posts, telling a short story with continuity.

Nevertheless, thank you for trying from now on mate; it's just bad forum etiquette is all.

Last night went to see at El Cajon CA, a show by prog rockers YES.

Last time I had the pleasure of attending a show was in 1991 on their UNION tour.
Saw that tour. I also saw the "Classic Yes" tour a few years later. Well, it may have been several years later I can't remember now. But it was the classic line up and they killed it.

Back