You might be a hopeless guitar nerd if....

It seems the guitar is huge but with American youth today it’s different. All they are fed is hip hop and hop . The last 10 years have f teaching has been weird to watch the change .it’s not all the kids . Some with cool parents get them into guitar
I might have ended up being lucky in my area then. It almost feels like "back in the day" with all of the show flyers posted on street lamps and brick walls here. It warms my heart to see bands with swear words in their names playing in dives 😅

You’re right . It’s how it goes
Asian bitches be the craziest. They’ve got the usual amount of estrogenic napalm but then mix in a lethal cocktail of filial piety and unshakable bat shit superstitions, and then you’ve got enough nightmare fuel to last the rest of your days

Asian bitches be the craziest. They’ve got the usual amount of estrogenic napalm but then mix in a lethal cocktail of filial piety and unshakable bat shit superstitions, and then you’ve got enough nightmare fuel to last the rest of your days
I bet you got stories to tell damn lol!

Can't stand any of the K-Pop stuff. Just not a fan.
if you would have played any of this shit for me as little as 2 years ago, i would have thrown a full beer at you. :ROFLMAO:

after i split with my ex-wife i got all happy, my tastes softened up a bit i guess 🤷‍♂️

if you would have played any of this shit for me as little as 2 years ago, i would have thrown a full beer at you. :ROFLMAO:

after i split with my ex-wife i got all happy, my tastes softened up a bit i guess 🤷‍♂️
This is how it starts. Total weeb death.

Back