Your Favorite: Album, Song, Guitarist, Bands (Top 5), and Best Concert

Album: Hemispheres Rush​

Song: Too many…​

Guitarist: Uli Roth​

Bands (Top 5:) Uli Era Scorps, Rainbow / Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Rush and King Diamond​

Best Concert: Ozzy Diary tour with Randy​

I started getting into Uli Roth Scorpions back in the mid-2000s pretty hard. I was listening to "Robot Man", "Pictured Life", "Steamrock Fever", etc. like a madman. That stuff is amazing, especially Tokyo Tapes.

I started getting into Uli Roth Scorpions back in the mid-2000s pretty hard. I was listening to "Robot Man", "Pictured Life", "Steamrock Fever", etc. like a madman. That stuff is amazing, especially Tokyo Tapes.
Yep I had a copy of Virgin Killers in high school. Mind blowing back then. He makes it look so effortless even now.

Album: Appetite for Destruction
Song: Saeglopur - Sigur Ros
Guitarist: Jerry Cantrell
Bands: Led Zeppelin, Stray Cats, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Mastodon
Show: tool, best live rock show on the planet

Album: Band Of Gypsys
Song: Band Of Gypsys- Machine Gun
Guitarist: Jimi Hendrix
5 Bands: Cream, Deep Purple, Montrose, Mountain, Robin Trower
Concert: The Who- Forest Hills Tennis Stadium, Queens, NY 7/31/71
Led Zeppelin- MSG, NY 7/29/73

Album: Blink 182 - self titled
Song: Local H - Lead Pipe Cinch
Guitarist: jimmy Page
5 Bands: Rush, Sigur Ros, Deafheaven, Ozzy (with Randy), Tchaikovsky (does a composer count as a band?)
Concert: Jesus Lazard, Metro (Chicago) 1997

Album: Band Of Gypsys
Song: Band Of Gypsys- Machine Gun
Guitarist: Jimi Hendrix
5 Bands: Cream, Deep Purple, Montrose, Mountain, Robin Trower
Concert: The Who- Forest Hills Tennis Stadium, Queens, NY 7/31/71
Led Zeppelin- MSG, NY 7/29/73
I can't believe you saw Zeppelin in 73". Holy hell!!

Seriously though.

Album: Anomalies by Cephalic Carnage

Song: Marrow by Yob

Guitarists: David Gilmore, Tosin Abasi, Mike Scheidt, Robin Staps, Jasan Stepp

Bands: Yob, Meshuggah, Clutch, The Ocean, Between the Buried and Me

Concert: Rammstein at The Q.

Album- Allman Brothers- Live at the Fillmore(Best Live Album Ever next to Live at Leeds)
Song: Any Day Any Way - Layla Album
Guitarist- Eric Clapton -Cream / Derek and the Dominoes
Bands- Too many to mention
Best Concert: Led Zeppelin 1977 Tour. 6th Row / Last night at Madison Square Garden of a 5 day run. I was at the first night also.

Album - Impossible to pick one - Rush - Signals, The Eagles - Hotel California, Mastodon - The Hunter, Baroness - Purple, AIC - Dirt, COC - In the Arms of God, Thin Lizzy - Nightlife, Talk Talk - It's My Life
Song - Way too impossible - Rush - Subdivisions, The Stranglers - Golden Brown, Robyn - Dancing on My Own, Mastodon - The Motherload, Baroness - Shock Me, Baroness - Sea Lungs, The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You, COC - Rise River Rise, (this could go on and on)
Guitarist - Alex Lifeson, Marc Rizzo, Brent Hinds, Billy Duffy, Jerry Cantrell, Andy LaRocque, Woody Weatherman, Criss Oliva
Bands - Rush, Corrosion of Conformity, Baroness, Mastodon, Alice in Chains, Bad Religion, The Who, The Cult, Thin Lizzy, Carcass
Best Concert - So many. Maybe the last Rush tour in Hamilton, Ontario.

Back