Your Perfect Summer Beer ?

WGAF

Banned
This is mine atm & it tastes 'okay' + it only has 2.5 carbs & 95 calories per bottle.

Down 6 of these & you don't feel bloated in the slightest. Good for remaining comfortable & NOT bloated for the rest of the day.

What do you guys poor down your gullets?

7cAeWwD.jpg

A good Czech Pilsner always hits the spot for me when it's hot. A lot of American brewers are doing them well these days. Lower ABV Saisons, Kolsch beers. I had a 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Armand & Gaston that really hit the spot the other night. Sour and funky yet bright and refreshing.

Miller High Life in bottles. Not something I drink all year, but it hits the spot during the heat and humidity of August.

miller,bud,natural and busch lite are what I classify as working beers. outside in the heat all day long-drink 12-24 and sweat them out with only a slight buzz.

JackBootedThug":1ffzd6h2 said:
miller,bud,natural and busch lite are what I classify as working beers. outside in the heat all day long-drink 12-24 and sweat them out with only a slight buzz.

Right on the mark with the above. :thumbsup:

For me I always drink the regular get anywhere beers because craft & some Euro beers aren't everywhere & I'll spoil myself if I only drink those.

Beer drinking in bars is a social thing so I want the easy get anywhere beers to make my social outing a pleasant experience. If I only drink European or craft I'll look like a sit down take a piss princess. In my circles I'd be cast out as a bitch & never able to return. :( :(

I'm on a hazy north east ipa kick...they don't have that strong hop flavor like a west coast ipa. Very refreshing!
District 96
Industrial arts
Evil twin
Equilibrium
Tree house
Vitamin sea

To name a few great breweries here !

Love them !

Lowenbrau is always my first choice.

Used to love Moosehead back in the day but can't buy it locally anymore (I'm on-foot).

Back