Got Banned from the Ernie Ball Music Man Forum...FOREVER!!

Stramm8

What a bunch of freakin fruitcakes :LOL: :LOL: I tried to post an ad for my EVH that's on ebay there and apparently I didn't have enough posts to place an ad and they kept getting deleted. Moderator contacts me, asks me to post a few more times and then I could put up my ad. I did as he requested, placed my ad, logged in tonight and I'm banned :confused: Unbelievable! Of all the forums I've participated in, that one is the absolute worse. If you have the slightest negative comment about EBMM or disagree with the "clique" you get your ass handed to you. Sorry for the rant but I've never been banned from anything. All I can think of now is I'm glad EVH banged Sterling Ball's wife :D

Stramm8":ltt8kl36 said:
What a bunch of freakin fruitcakes :LOL: :LOL: I tried to post an ad for my EVH that's on ebay there and apparently I didn't have enough posts to place an ad and they kept getting deleted. Moderator contacts me, asks me to post a few more times and then I could put up my ad. I did as he requested, placed my ad, logged in tonight and I'm banned :confused: Unbelievable! Of all the forums I've participated in, that one is the absolute worse. If you have the slightest negative comment about EBMM or disagree with the "clique" you get your ass handed to you. Sorry for the rant but I've never been banned from anything. All I can think of now is I'm glad EVH banged Sterling Ball's wife :D

I'm considering banning you here as well. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

All it said was that I violated there posting rules 3 times in one day or something to that effect. This was after I did exactly I was instructed to do and I was very apologetic in my responses to the mod and thanked him for the clarification. If I'm logged in, I can't do or see anything and I can't see anyway to contact admin without being logged in. I fired off a complaint directly to ebmm not that i expect that to do anything. And to be honest, I don't even want to get back on there. The only reason I want access my account is to respond to several potential buyers...

King Guitar":19s1wlta said:
Stramm8":19s1wlta said:

I'm considering banning you here as well. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

:LOL: :LOL: That's why I love RT! It really is a place where you can exchange ideas and have fun too. Thanks Brad :rock:

Just start over, and respond to a fifty posts and just say "I Heard Dat" ; then you will be legit.
I am in Alpharetta, you can pick me up and we can drive to his mom's house and confront him face to face in her/his basement.

Yeah, the EB forums are a joke. It's nothing but a bunch of suck-dick bastards praising EB products, while kissing the ass of the man himself (Sterling Ball). Any criticisms of their products (no matter how mild) and you're branded as an "asshole" or "trouble-maker." And, you sure better not discuss non-EB products there! No sir.....it's just a place where people engage in sucking at Sterling's tit. Most of the members there remind me of brainless zombies with no souls. Very creepy, indeed.

I actually asked them to delete my membership from that forum.

Sterling " Big Poppa " is a total ego maniac and the forum is just there to stroke it for him :LOL: :LOL:

They threatened to ban me for saying I'd modded my Silhouette Special !!
Seriously.
I changed the pickups.. that was my sin. :confused:

So I said, PLEASE ban me as I can't delete my own profile. :LOL: :LOL:

Stramm8":1s5y3m9s said:
All I can think of now is I'm glad EVH banged Sterling Ball's wife :D
I started a thread with that in the title :yes:

a pm awaited me saying "Have you lost your mind?!?!?!" :LOL: :LOL:

Any talk of EVH hits a nerve with those guys. Im a EBMM fanboi but that forum is full of a bunch of nut huggers. Its pretty pathetic :thumbsdown:

Tissue.jpg

Only posted over there once and it was this week. I posted in the thread to find out when your instrument was made, wanted to see when my Bass was made.

Manufacturer forums can be tough. I generally avoid them. I used to post a little on the peavey forum years back, but stopped after sharing my opinion on the looks of the peavey Triple XXX, it did not go over well. So I have generally avoided those types of forums so I can get positive and negative opinions on gear.

rupe":1zhumckx said:

Are those "sad" tissues or "happy" tissues? :D

Yeah Sterling Ball is a head case. Ever see the YT vids of the John Petrucci clinic at Guitar Center in Manhattan. Sterling was up on the stage with JP and would NOT shut the fuck up.

Perhaps some of you may be better served making such comments to the man's face next time you are at a guitar show or something.

Tonelover":3q5r71r3 said:
Perhaps some of you may be better served making such comments to the man's face next time you are at a guitar show or something.

haha well, I am too unfortunate to ever go to one. But I would be the dick that would say something.

like hey what do you think of the new VH cd?

Tonelover":18gwu7oc said:

Sterling? Is that you? :D

Tone Zone":1k9yam8t said:
Tonelover":1k9yam8t said:

Sterling? Is that you? :D

No its one of his nut suckers from the forums :D

Back