Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Jul 18, 2019 1:27pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bugera Amplifiers
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 2:28pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
Ok I was looking around on my local craigslist and there was a bugera V55 for sale so i listened to some clips of it and did not think it sounded anywhere near the $400 that the dude was asking for it. But after thinking about that amp I decided to see what else they make for amps and i looked at most of the amps on ebay and listened to some more clips and it seems that the V55 was an anomaly. I checked out their line of modern amps and found that alot of their models are pretty much lower priced knock offs of other classic and modern amps for instance they put out a head called the "1960" which is total rip of the marshall 1959 SLP, theres the 6262 which is basically the same amp as the 5150 then theres the 1990 which is another blatant rip off this time is ripping off the JCM900, and last but not least while sporting alot of very innovative tone shaping tools it is basically a XXX on steroids.
Now to what i really want to know, these amps espescially the 333XL and the 6262 sound amazing for the price that they sell for. Im considering buying a 6262 which is prices at $400 check out some of the clips on youtube its a mean ass beast and was designed for tight raw mean Metal tone but has a very nice pristine clean channel and I love the fact that it has dual eq's.. So what the deal with these ive read alot of reviews of the 6262 and the 333xl and ive only heard good things abot them. The only bad comments were very minor and the owners still love the amp, and from what ive read they seem to be very reliable.
What Cha all think? ive been wanting something like a 5150 II or III but the 6262 smokes its ass in every demo ive seen..
-mp-

B52 AT-100 CAB
Charvel Desolation DS-1 FR, Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Ibanez RG, Jackson Rhoads Pro

Post subject: Re: Bugera Amplifiers
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 2:30pm 
Rock God

Why not just get JF or Salvation to make you a custom Bugera module? :confused:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;)

Other: Custom pedalboards, Evidence Audio cables

My References (i.e., "Good/Bad Transactions" Thread): viewtopic.php?f=19&t=108175

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 3:03pm 
Rock God

rlord1974 wrote:

More cigarette money to burn Zep? Def. the new Richedie... :lol: :LOL: I think JF could definitely do that for you.. he is a genius after all right? The only problem now is which module to sell so that you can afford the Bugera...

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 3:09pm 
Rock God

The 'V22' and 'V55' are supposed to be original Bugera designs and do so see good reviews on the V22.

On the ones that are inexpensive clones, I would just buy a used version of the original myself, even if in clips I thought the Bugera sounded better.

Also, there is a reason why the phrase 'Pictures/clips or its a Bugera' is often seen in New amp day threads. :D

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 3:11pm 
you can buy a 5150 for 500 or less all day. you gotta look for them, but they'r there.

i understand that the bugeras have underrated/weak ass components in them, including but not limited to output and power trannies.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 3:27pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

rlord1974 wrote:

EF'n quick with the joke on that one. No flies on you!

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 4:57pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I bought a Bugera 1960 about 2 months ago, read all the horror stories from the beginning so I definitely was skeptical. Wanted a marshall or metro but after the VH clips posted on the metro forum I decided to give it a try. When I got it I instantly plugged it in, put in some well known good sounding settings and right away was blown away by how good it sounded. It sounded just like I wanted it to and had all the extra bells and whistles just for fun. Had it for about 18 hours and while I was playing the sound was just instantly gone. Power light was on, tubes were glowing normally, fuse was good cable was good, pickups were good... just no sound. If there's a tube malfunction Bugera's "infinium" is supposed to monitor it and by LED lights let know know which tube is bad. None of the lights were on, meaning all were good. There wasn't even a slight hiss from the amp itself. Messed with it multiple times with different guitars, cables, speaker cables, cabs, outlets, even cranked it at one point (in an apartment) but no sound. Call AMS up, got a return slip and sent it back the next afternoon. Thought about exchanging it for another but the next one could last 2 days or 2 years and then out of warranty/return policy. This was my first experience with Bugera (but have with Behringer) and I have to say it wasn't good. Bad enough that I bought a guitar instead and won't buy a Bugera again. Learned my lesson

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 5:03pm 
i wont lie, i have a vamp pro that i use for my needs to record and jam quietly. nothing i'll ever post clips of though. but it serves the purpose for the 80$ i paid for it in 2009

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 5:35pm 
Journeyman NOOB

yeti wrote:
you can buy a 5150 for 500 or less all day. you gotta look for them, but they'r there.

i understand that the bugeras have underrated/weak ass components in them, including but not limited to output and power trannies.

Wait, you can guy the 5150 used all day long, but you gotta look for them? That's pairwise mutually exclusive... it is one or the other as all day long means plentiful and but you got to look for them means to actively search and aren't just buying them all day long. ;)

As the owner of a XXX and 333XL, let me give my first hand experience with the Bugera line.

Both give amazing tones, the Bugera easily matches the sound qualities of the XXX. It should, is a knock off of the Peavey XXX/JSX line. If pressed I'd say that the clean channel is superior to the XXX. As for the gain channels, both amps give crazily awesome gain tones.

The build quality is far higher on the Peavey, which should be expected as the Peavey isn't a Chicom built in near slave labor conditions special like the 333XL. There is a flimsy feel to the controls of the 333XL that isn't there in the XXX, but that is one of the reasons the Bugera costs half the new price of the Peavey.

I've had my 333XL for all but 3 years without a complaint. It got approx 15 - 30 hours a month on it (is just an amp at my GF's) until Dec '12 when I picked up a 5153 50 watt (also kept @ my GF's). Now it gets approx 5 hours a month on it. I spread time over my 5153, my El Diablo 60/30 combo and the 333xl at my GF's.

If I was torn between buying used out of warranty item for the same price as new with a warranty and it was all the $ I have for my only amp/item, I'd go new. Why? Because if it was all the money I had I'd not have the loot to put down on a repair of the used/beat piece.

If it was for $hit$ and giggles, I'd not sweat buying used as it was for what I said, but as my only or go to piece it is always new for me.

Now before everyone gets all defensive about the used gear comment (along with already looking down their noses), think of gear like broads.

Broad X has is 40 years old, has 4 kids with 4 different guys-2 of which (both children and fathers) have criminal records and you guys get along as you love each other's bodies. Broad Y is 20 years, no criminal past, no HARD use on her and you guys get along as you love each other's bodies.

You goan pick X or Y? Exactly, that's why you don't buy used gear if it is going to be your goto/only piece!

Derek

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 5:57pm 
Supah Stah

People that buy cheap cheezy amps from China deserve what they get. :confused:

Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.
"I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the zap for me."
Image[/URL]

One kick-ass deal with johnpace2
Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 6:17pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I purchased a 5150 for 600.00. It is my main amp today and have picked playing it over a 5153 and a mesa. I have owned three other 5150 in the past and nothing has sounded as good as this for a while. Not sure if I just was lucky or what. I have had Marshall's that were the same way. What ever brand of amp. I am a firm believer in MOJO. Some have it and some dont.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 6:21pm 
Supah Stah

I wouldn't buy one, just because I do believe in what they're doing. Stealing designs and manufacturing them, as if they were their own? No thanks! I'll buy the original new, or used.

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 6:28pm 
Rock God

bhuard75 wrote:
rlord1974 wrote:

:lol: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

My References (i.e., "Good/Bad Transactions" Thread): viewtopic.php?f=19&t=108175

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 6:30pm 
Plank Cranker

chunktone wrote:
I wouldn't buy one, just because I do believe in what they're doing. Stealing designs and manufacturing them, as if they were their own? No thanks! I'll buy the original new, or used.

Don't let Mark Cameron or Billy Blades hear you say that!!!!! :gethim:
But I agree..

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 8:31pm 
Immortal Rock God

Pics or it's a Bugera. Oh wait. :doh:

http://soundcloud.com/danieldowning

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 9:11pm 
Viesczy wrote:
yeti wrote:

Wait, you can guy the 5150 used all day long, but you gotta look for them? That's pairwise mutually exclusive... it is one or the other as all day long means plentiful and but you got to look for them means to actively search and aren't just buying them all day long. ;)

As the owner of a XXX and 333XL, let me give my first hand experience with the Bugera line.

Both give amazing tones, the Bugera easily matches the sound qualities of the XXX. It should, is a knock off of the Peavey XXX/JSX line. If pressed I'd say that the clean channel is superior to the XXX. As for the gain channels, both amps give crazily awesome gain tones.

The build quality is far higher on the Peavey, which should be expected as the Peavey isn't a Chicom built in near slave labor conditions special like the 333XL. There is a flimsy feel to the controls of the 333XL that isn't there in the XXX, but that is one of the reasons the Bugera costs half the new price of the Peavey.

I've had my 333XL for all but 3 years without a complaint. It got approx 15 - 30 hours a month on it (is just an amp at my GF's) until Dec '12 when I picked up a 5153 50 watt (also kept @ my GF's). Now it gets approx 5 hours a month on it. I spread time over my 5153, my El Diablo 60/30 combo and the 333xl at my GF's.

If I was torn between buying used out of warranty item for the same price as new with a warranty and it was all the $ I have for my only amp/item, I'd go new. Why? Because if it was all the money I had I'd not have the loot to put down on a repair of the used/beat piece.

If it was for $hit$ and giggles, I'd not sweat buying used as it was for what I said, but as my only or go to piece it is always new for me.

Now before everyone gets all defensive about the used gear comment (along with already looking down their noses), think of gear like broads.

Broad X has is 40 years old, has 4 kids with 4 different guys-2 of which (both children and fathers) have criminal records and you guys get along as you love each other's bodies. Broad Y is 20 years, no criminal past, no HARD use on her and you guys get along as you love each other's bodies.

You goan pick X or Y? Exactly, that's why you don't buy used gear if it is going to be your goto/only piece!

Derek

it's not gonna fall in your lap.

you might have to haggle to get it between 4-500

you're going to have to watch craigslist

hence the "there for the taking, but you'll need to do some worthwhile work". make sense?

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 9:32pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Oh im not gonna be burning and "Cigarette Money" on one of these till well after i repopulate my RM4 and Rm100, just an interesting find and the copycat stuff is slightly disconcerting they appear to be solid amps.. But I need modules, trying to sell my RM50's ATM.
-mp-

B52 AT-100 CAB
Charvel Desolation DS-1 FR, Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Ibanez RG, Jackson Rhoads Pro

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 5:22pm 
Journeyman NOOB

yeti wrote:
Viesczy wrote:
yeti wrote:

Derek

it's not gonna fall in your lap.

you might have to haggle to get it between 4-500

you're going to have to watch craigslist

hence the "there for the taking, but you'll need to do some worthwhile work". make sense?

So the "all day" is the work required to get that price and not actually finding them all day at the price w/o the work as they're not going to "fall in your lap" at that price?

Still pairwise mutually exclusive. ;)

Used or new? Broad X or Broad Y? That's the choice, we all make our own minds up.

Derek

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 5:26pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

had a 333xl for a short while , wasn't too bad to be fair

for me didn't seem to have any character to it, got the job done as it were but nothing more, was neither a 'wow this is amazing for the price'
bought it used, and put it back up for sale a week later i think , i was also a bit weary of say bringing it on the road/playing shows with it

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 6:28pm 

rlord1974 wrote:
bhuard75 wrote:
rlord1974 wrote:

:lol: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

NO MODULES FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Attachment:
soupnazi.jpg

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 8:08pm 
Rock God

danyeo wrote:
Pics or it's a Bugera. Oh wait. :doh:

:lol: :LOL: I almost posted the exact same thing in the recto/Bugera thread, ha.

Good transactions with: Juggernaut, Daavvt, gbsmusic, reverymike, zewango, Ancient Alien, RACKSYSTEMS, moltenmetalburn, lolzgreg, tlingen, Chris O, guitarded_1, Findthetone, King Guitar, dual lead, axegod8185, dooredge, OUTLAW1969, mniel8195, Dale B, Crunchtime

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 10:21am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

The Bugera hate is unfounded.

Clips
My Blogs

"PEOPLE TRUST ME WITH THEIR LIVES,,,,, THINK ABOUT IT!" - Billy Blades

"I don't let peoples opinion of me rent space in my head, its none of my bidness."- Charveldan

"Mr. Blades is a dickwad, can't play for shit, can't make an amp to save his life and has shit gear.
Dan is largely misunderstood, a great person, a good GP and has excellent gear. Other than that they are nothing alike."
- Charveldan 03/02/16..............AKA: Chester Nimitz

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 10:36am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I actually really love the tone of the 6262 infiniam, the 1990 is great too and cheap to grab one. ive read alot of reviews of the 6262 and ive not yet heard of anything about the durability and the functioning ..
-Matt Page-

B52 AT-100 CAB

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 10:40am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9ghM952BB8
check this out
-Matt Page-

B52 AT-100 CAB

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 12:44pm 
id rather buy the peavey.

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 1:27pm 
Rock God

311splawndude wrote:
The Bugera hate is unfounded.

The Bugera praise is unfounded. :)

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 1:54pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Here we go again from this bugera fanboi lol.

Bugeras sound good, but they are made from inferior components, and when you play one and dial it in, you can FEEL the lower quality by touch. Ill take a used Peavey any day of the week over a new bugera. Warranty be damned. 90% of the time, you wont need a warranty on a 5150 anyway. My only amp for the last year has been my 5150 212 combo, made in the 90s, and it still works just fine. I had a 5150 BL with original fucking tubes, and that thing still worked flawlessly, even with its broken off knobs and torn to shit tolex. I wouldnt expect that same kind of toughness from a bugera. Sure, maybe itll last 3 years...maybe itll die before that and youll get to use your warranty. Just depends on how it gets used. With a peavey, it doesnt matter how it gets used that amp is gonna outlive you.

I get my tubes from ValveQueen. You should too!!

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 2:01pm 
Rock God

People need gear on the low end of the market too. The more market segments served, the more gear available to players of a wide variance of discretionary income levels.

There are also those that can afford upper tier products but buy Bugera's anyway because they like how they sound. More power to them, and money in their pockets...

I didn't have near the kind of offerings available today back when I started playing.

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 2:33pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

charveldan wrote:

Poverty stricken, convicted felons, really have no valid opinion. Carry on everyone else.

Rack Stuff galore

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 9:02pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

blackba wrote:

Your lack of sarcasm detection is unfounded. :)

Clips
My Blogs

"I don't let peoples opinion of me rent space in my head, its none of my bidness."- Charveldan

"Mr. Blades is a dickwad, can't play for shit, can't make an amp to save his life and has shit gear.
Dan is largely misunderstood, a great person, a good GP and has excellent gear. Other than that they are nothing alike."

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 7:56am 
Rock God

311splawndude wrote:
blackba wrote:

Your lack of sarcasm detection is unfounded. :)

Sarcasm is very hard to tell over text, my filter has been a bit clogged up. :D

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 8:01am 
Supah Stah

oldmanmetal wrote:
charveldan wrote:

Poverty stricken, convicted felons, really have no valid opinion. Carry on everyone else.

Blow me FUCKTARD ... :D

GAB just called, Billy needs some Anal. :lol: :LOL:

Image[/URL]

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 8:14am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Food for thought... Behringer owns Bugera last I knew... Terrible quality. I owned 3 different ones. They sound pretty decent when they work but they are very cheaply made.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 10:18am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

^ FYI - I believe it is that Behringer, along with Bugera and others, are owned by the same holding company, Music Group. Bugera uses Behringer's distribution model and manufacturing facilities though for sure 'Behringer City' they call it.

blackba wrote:

So clogged. You couldn't even see my jpeg. :lol: :LOL:

I've been tracking Bugera's quality problems for quite some time on another guitar forum and I ran out of room trying to document it all. Infiniums are no better. Maybe worse, as they removed the external bias test points and pots (at least on the 333xl).

Clips
My Blogs

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 11:29am 
Apprentice NOOB

Shiny_Surface wrote:
People need gear on the low end of the market too. The more market segments served, the more gear available to players of a wide variance of discretionary income levels.

There are also those that can afford upper tier products but buy Bugera's anyway because they like how they sound. More power to them, and money in their pockets...

I didn't have near the kind of offerings available today back when I started playing.

i couldn't have put it better myself.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 1:42pm 
Rock God

311splawndude wrote:
^ FYI - I believe it is that Behringer, along with Bugera and others, are owned by the same holding company, Music Group. Bugera uses Behringer's distribution model and manufacturing facilities though for sure 'Behringer City' they call it.

blackba wrote:

So clogged. You couldn't even see my jpeg. :lol: :LOL:

I've been tracking Bugera's quality problems for quite some time on another guitar forum and I ran out of room trying to document it all. Infiniums are no better. Maybe worse, as they removed the external bias test points and pots (at least on the 333xl).

Only 1 of the two pictures you posted show up for me, so yes I did miss the jpeg.... ;)

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 2:10pm 
Hack

Hey All,

Just spent a few minutes reading through this thread and thought I'd jump in.

I'm the brand manager (VP) for BUGERA have been with the company (on and off) since 1999 and before the brand was even introduced in the US. It's great to read the back and forth, and love the fact that everyone has an opinion. I love guitar amps, just like all of you, and talking about them is addictive :)

I'd like to clarify a couple of things, for the record, and join the fray...

BUGERA amplifiers are currently built in the same factory as some of the most reliable and prestigious brands in the world (all of the MUSIC Group brands are manufactured in the same place).

Quality is our #1 concern when manufacturing products, simply because it is too expensive to tolerate anything else (on many levels). Components such as tubes, resistors, capacitors, connectors, sockets, etc. are all sourced from the same place (all manufacturers) these days (and virtually ALL are made in China...including transformers).

The big difference in transformers (quality) is based on the amount of iron used in the manufacturing process. There are always trade offs when designing an amp to be affordable (and we try to do that...always), but as a company we build our products to last. It's too expensive to do it any other way - back end costs - repairs are costly!!!

Shipping tube amplifiers, via UPS, Fed Ex or other carriers is always a challenge, and we've done our best to make sure that our amplifiers are ALWAYS operable and sound as intended by designing the INFINIUM tube life extender and incorporating it into many of our classic design models. Basically a tube can fail completely and the amp will auto bias the remaining tubes and redirect power there to get you through a gig. On many of our amplifiers (with INFINIUM), you can swap tubes with virtually anything you can socket - similar to the old THD trick (i'm a big fan of Andy's designs :)

Some other interesting facts (I hope anyway):
- Company failure rates are far below 1%
- BUGERA amplifiers come with a 3-YEAR warranty, the longest warranty in the industry.
- We have a NEW! CARE CENTER in the US, and they have an ample supply of parts and expert technical information.

Thanks for letting me join the thread...

Dan Gallagher
VP Instrument Amplification Division
The MUSIC Group
dan.gallagher@music-group.com

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 2:55pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

FWIW,

Marshall amps warranty is 5 years on parts, 3 on labor
Mesa/Boogie is 5 years

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 3:05pm 
Supah Stah

VPIADIVISION wrote:
Hey All,

I'm the brand manager (VP) for BUGERA have been with the company (on and off) since 1999 and before the brand was even introduced in the US. It's great to read the back and forth, and love the fact that everyone has an opinion. I love guitar amps, just like all of you, and talking about them is addictive :)

BUGERA amplifiers are currently built in the same factory as some of the most reliable and prestigious brands in the world (all of the MUSIC Group brands are manufactured in the same place).

Quality is our #1 concern when manufacturing products, simply because it is too expensive to tolerate anything else (on many levels). Components such as tubes, resistors, capacitors, connectors, sockets, etc. are all sourced from the same place (all manufacturers) these days (and virtually ALL are made in China...including transformers).

The big difference in transformers (quality) is based on the amount of iron used in the manufacturing process. There are always trade offs when designing an amp to be affordable (and we try to do that...always), but as a company we build our products to last. It's too expensive to do it any other way - back end costs - repairs are costly!!!

Shipping tube amplifiers, via UPS, Fed Ex or other carriers is always a challenge, and we've done our best to make sure that our amplifiers are ALWAYS operable and sound as intended by designing the INFINIUM tube life extender and incorporating it into many of our classic design models. Basically a tube can fail completely and the amp will auto bias the remaining tubes and redirect power there to get you through a gig. On many of our amplifiers (with INFINIUM), you can swap tubes with virtually anything you can socket - similar to the old THD trick (i'm a big fan of Andy's designs :)

- BUGERA amplifiers come with a 3-YEAR warranty, the longest warranty in the industry.
- We have a NEW! CARE CENTER in the US, and they have an ample supply of parts and expert technical information.

Dan Gallagher
The MUSIC Group

So, working for this company, I would have to assume you do not believe in intellectual property rights?

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 3:16pm 
Hack

I would say that most tube amplifier designs have been around for a very, very long time. I'd also say that virtually all of the tube amp companies that have opened during the course of the past 10-20 years have based thier products on modified versions of those designs.

And I'd say that's a fair statement.

Dan Gallagher
VP IA Division
The MUSIC Group
Dan.gallagher@music-group.com

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 3:31pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Notice he ignored my post... LOL!

I have owned 3 bugeras... Or Badnightmares as I called them... I got curious and found them CHEAP ($200 or less) on ebay. They sounded fair to partly cloudy and ended up breaking eventually due to cracked soldier joints or bad trannys... Up the price and up the quality... If you have a good piece of equipment, most people don't mind spending the money. Hence the success of Marshall, Mesa etc...

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 3:51pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

:checkthisout:

Clips
My Blogs

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 3:54pm 
Hack

Quote:
Notice he ignored my post... LOL!

I have owned 3 bugeras... Or Badnightmares as I called them... I got curious and found them CHEAP ($200 or less) on ebay. They sounded fair to partly cloudy and ended up breaking eventually due to cracked soldier joints or bad trannys... Up the price and up the quality... If you have a good piece of equipment, most people don't mind spending the money. Hence the success of Marshall, Mesa etc...

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your post! I didn't see it as I was on my iPhone!
Thanks for the clarifying the warranty policies!

They are very good actually!

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with used amplifiers purchased from eBay.

We've had, and continue to experience, a fair bit of success ourselves selling amplifiers:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/amplifiers_for ... itars.html
https://www.guitarcenter.com/Combo-Guita ... .gc?ipp=25

Perception is always reality, but we are making and 'selling' some fantastic amplifiers at the moment.

Dan Gallagher
VP IA Division
The MUSIC Group
Dan.gallagher@music-group.com

Last edited by VPIADIVISION on Fri, Jun 14, 2013 4:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 4:35pm 
Supah Stah

There are better ways to make a living than making shitty amps by the thousands ... :bash:

Image[/URL]

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 4:39pm 
Journeyman NOOB

chunktone wrote:
VPIADIVISION wrote:
Hey All,

Dan Gallagher
The MUSIC Group

So, working for this company, I would have to assume you do not believe in intellectual property rights?

Really? So you're all about being "true"? All cars have evolved from the Mercedes Benz, so you only drive a Benz right? All others are pretenders and rip of the IP rights of Mercedes right? :confused:

Derek

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 4:51pm 
Hack

Quote:
There are better ways to make a living than making shitty amps by the thousands ...

Ha ha... making guitar amplifiers for a living is the best gig in the world :)

Dan Gallagher
VP IA Division
The MUSIC Group

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 5:52pm 
Supah Stah

Viesczy wrote:
chunktone wrote:
VPIADIVISION wrote:
Hey All,

Dan Gallagher
The MUSIC Group

Really? So you're all about being "true"? All cars have evolved from the Mercedes Benz, so you only drive a Benz right? All others are pretenders and rip of the IP rights of Mercedes right? :confused:

Derek

There's quite a difference in a product evolving over many years, and a company that has done nothing but steal the design of others, and called it their own. First it was Behringer stealing the designs of Mackie, now they've got Bugera stealing the designs if Peavey, Mesa etc...

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 6:23pm 
Rock God

:checkthisout:

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 6:34pm 
Rock God

I'm going to need to unbutton my collar - it's getting stuffy in here.......

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 6:42pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Who cares what they model their product line after. Is it that different than what those MTS guys salvation and jaded faith do? Or fractual stuffing all those amp models into one package. Its all the same crap no matter how you spin it.

Who cares.