Natas Clip

FourT6and2":1ip1lh0a said:
Best G12T75 clip I've heard. Bet it would sound good through some Greenbacks or some new H75 Creambacks.

:rock: Ok this is awesome.

Agree. I never liked the 75's unless mixed with 30's. Also I have been shitting on Fortin due to hype practices but damn. You can't deny a killer amp when you hear it.

Too bad.

Mmmmmmmm ... Natas ...

ajybIsQ.jpg

technomancer":2tfwcg9e said:
harddriver":2tfwcg9e said:
JerEvil":2tfwcg9e said:
harddriver":2tfwcg9e said:
Sounds good... it seems to have a little give/ sag to it but yet is still tight on the palm mutes.

Is this a Fortin built Natas or a Randall Natas?
Randall doesn't;t have the NATAS. Just the Satan that they released. Ola talks about the differences between his Fortin Satan and the Natas. Not sure how well or exactly it translated to his sig model. One thing I love about this and Killertone's NATAS clips is that the gain is moderately dialed in by Fortin standards.

I thought the Randall Satan was the Natas in production form? I'm sure Mr. Fortin kept a few secrets back from Randall.

Clips sound fantastic :thumbsup:

The Randall Thrasher is the production version of the Fortin Natas, the Randall Satan is the production version of the Fortin Satan which was a Natas tweaked for Ola.
I didn’t know this. Now I need to check out the thrasher!!

slyym":2fjz49u6 said:
technomancer":2fjz49u6 said:
harddriver":2fjz49u6 said:
JerEvil":2fjz49u6 said:
harddriver":2fjz49u6 said:
Sounds good... it seems to have a little give/ sag to it but yet is still tight on the palm mutes.

Is this a Fortin built Natas or a Randall Natas?
Randall doesn't;t have the NATAS. Just the Satan that they released. Ola talks about the differences between his Fortin Satan and the Natas. Not sure how well or exactly it translated to his sig model. One thing I love about this and Killertone's NATAS clips is that the gain is moderately dialed in by Fortin standards.

I thought the Randall Satan was the Natas in production form? I'm sure Mr. Fortin kept a few secrets back from Randall.

Clips sound fantastic :thumbsup:

The Randall Thrasher is the production version of the Fortin Natas, the Randall Satan is the production version of the Fortin Satan which was a Natas tweaked for Ola.
I didn’t know this. Now I need to check out the thrasher!!

I had a Thrasher. I thought it sucked. I had an Egnater Armageddon at the same time and it killed the Thrasher if that tells you anything. Just my opinion

Years ago there was a NATAS clip floating around here and it was recorded through a 412 of plain old h30 anniversaries. Sounded so killer.

I hope there’s a free trial for the Neural DSP version. I just picked up Nameless and am wondering how similar the NTS is.

glassjaw7":3nd2mqpg said:
Years ago there was a NATAS clip floating around here and it was recorded through a 412 of plain old h30 anniversaries. Sounded so killer.

I hope there’s a free trial for the Neural DSP version. I just picked up Nameless and am wondering how similar the NTS is.
I remember that one. It was great.

Crap, forgot to comment on your clips. They are killer as well! I actually dig G12-t75s quite a bit.

Honestly, it's almost become trendy to trash talk T75s. Poor online comparisons fueled that. They are a speaker that has a super tight lowend, really crisp highs and requires an amp's mids to be pushed upfront.

If you record them with an amp's settings tailored to V30s, G12H30s, Creambacks, Greenbacks or the like then you will get lackluster results.
When I hear someone slagging T75s, it's a sign that they have poor eqing skills.

Back