Natas Clip

Holy hell that sounds good. I was just scouring the interwebz for NATAS clips and vids this morning. Really dig the tones on these.

Best G12T75 clip I've heard. Bet it would sound good through some Greenbacks or some new H75 Creambacks.

Glad you all dug the tone!

I've only played it through 75's and V30's, but I'm going to eventually slap some greenbacks into one of my cabs.

Sounds good... it seems to have a little give/ sag to it but yet is still tight on the palm mutes.

Is this a Fortin built Natas or a Randall Natas?

harddriver":27bv4yi2 said:
Sounds good... it seems to have a little give/ sag to it but yet is still tight on the palm mutes.

Randall doesn't;t have the NATAS. Just the Satan that they released. Ola talks about the differences between his Fortin Satan and the Natas. Not sure how well or exactly it translated to his sig model. One thing I love about this and Killertone's NATAS clips is that the gain is moderately dialed in by Fortin standards.

JerEvil":1xhi2mxh said:
harddriver":1xhi2mxh said:

Randall doesn't;t have the NATAS. Just the Satan that they released. Ola talks about the differences between his Fortin Satan and the Natas. Not sure how well or exactly it translated to his sig model. One thing I love about this and Killertone's NATAS clips is that the gain is moderately dialed in by Fortin standards.

I thought the Randall Satan was the Natas in production form? I'm sure Mr. Fortin kept a few secrets back from Randall.

harddriver":34p8dgfc said:
JerEvil":34p8dgfc said:
harddriver":34p8dgfc said:

I thought the Randall Satan was the Natas in production form? I'm sure Mr. Fortin kept a few secrets back from Randall.
Sort of. He built 2 Satan's for Ola and one of the guys from Meshuggah. Then when the Randall thing happened they ported it. The Fortin Satan's changes from the Natas were Transformers, Chokes, more extreme sweep for the Grind and Girth controls and different tone stacks for the EQ's... from what I gathered from Ola's vid on the Fortin version.

Mailman1971":ajom3skg said:
I personally really enjoyed this clip.
Really tight and punchy from my home speakers. :rock:
yeah me too! As a matter of fact I am going to see if I can tone match it with my Helix! LOL!

harddriver":5sm6268y said:
JerEvil":5sm6268y said:
harddriver":5sm6268y said:

Clips sound fantastic :thumbsup:

The Randall Thrasher is the production version of the Fortin Natas, the Randall Satan is the production version of the Fortin Satan which was a Natas tweaked for Ola.

fearhk213":36q8k55q said:
Glad you all dug the tone!

I've only played it through 75's and V30's, but I'm going to eventually slap some greenbacks into one of my cabs.

Yeah man Frank’s clips are killer. I borrowed this amp for a bit and remember really liking it with the Lynchback cab I had at the time. Great amp but a tiny bit picky when it came to pickups.

Back