Monomyth 1976 JMP 50w BLACK SUN

Monomyth

Hello! I've completed a new amp for a fellow RT member, the donor amp was a 1976 50w english market JMP and I've made a short youtube video for it. As a personal FYI Im currently clearing a backlog and closing on a new house / workshop at the end of this month so I won't be taking anything until probably early/mid February. Much respect to the forum. :rock:

Sounds friggin killer; as expected. My Black Sun 2204 hangs with my C+ in many ways.....and that's something I'd never imagine saying, as great as Marshalls are the C+ tone is really special.

My Black Sun 1987x is a growling, snarling, rabid fucking beast. My favorite, and most aggressive Marshall mod I’ve had to date. And that’s not all it does. Very versatile mod! Shea is the real deal. :rock:

What's going on with the audio of the vid? Anyone else get that? Sounds phasie like it is cuts volume up and down. Hope the amp doesn't do that because that is a hell of a grind.

Kapo_Polenton":1q4valdb said:
What's going on with the audio of the vid? Anyone else get that? Sounds phasie like it is cuts volume up and down. Hope the amp doesn't do that because that is a hell of a grind.
Pretty sure he's just flipping the pickup switch on/off? With the volume off on one of the pickups...that's what I hear anyway.

Sounds incredible, same goes for every modded Marshall you've put out! So happy with my "Good Vibrations" '76 JMP 2203, I've hardly played my '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark III++ KRG since the JMP came in!

I appreciate it guys, I plan on putting out some good stuff this year, I’m only working on The classic Marshall’s and reissues. Hopefully some of you gentleman will make some clips of your amps in the future, I’d love to hear some. :rock:

Back