NRD / NMD: New Rack and Module build (Egnater, CAE, Voodoo)

aeroic

Items in the rack:

Did a youtube video of the new rack w/ my Voodoo / Ceriatone 2555 amp as power and 2 newer modules from Jeff Hilligan (his XTC modded module as well his new module the SCORCH!!!)

COD module starts....then Scorch.....then XTC at the end.

Egnater M4 (COD, VX, J. Hilligan modded XTC, J. Hilligan Scorch)
Lexicon MPXG2 (in series)
Lexicon MPXG2 (in parallel)
Line 6 Filter Pro (in series)
Line 6 Echo Pro (in parallel)
CAE Stereo Loop Switcher (3 stereo loops for efx processors) / Mono Loop Switcher (2 mono loops for preamp switching) / Parallel Line Mixer

Power Amp:

Voodoo Amps / Ceriatone 2555 w/ Mercury Magnetics OT / PT / choke

Guitar:

Warmoth Strat (alder body, birdseye maple neck / ebony fingerboard) w/ Suhr Aldrich pickups wired by Suhr w/ the same circuitry (5-position megaswitch) as their Suhr Modern guitars.

For those Egnater guys who are wondering.....The Scorch "MYSTERY" module has been unveiled!!! :)

Sounds killer man!!!Scorch huh? fucker sounds like mine :LOL: :LOL: Nice rack brother!!!The Scorch module is some heavy shit!!!

Hey man! I see your rockin the Echo Pro! good deal? it's still workin out good for you?

anyhow man, that tone was awesome! WOW you nailed the DT tone for sure on the gain side! jeeeebus that was some aggressive stuff!

very very cool! Can I get that module in an amp alone? maybe I wait for the Armageddon!

Cheers!

C

Lots of flashing fairy lights in that rig......must get me some fx so I can play the same ole' crap I do and here it echo'd back at me... :doh:

You make it rock! :rock:

DiezelMonster":plyu0ehe said:
Hey man! I see your rockin the Echo Pro! good deal? it's still workin out good for you?

anyhow man, that tone was awesome! WOW you nailed the DT tone for sure on the gain side! jeeeebus that was some aggressive stuff!

very very cool! Can I get that module in an amp alone? maybe I wait for the Armageddon!

Cheers!

C

I love that module for the brootalz man!!! I know Jeff (since he's no longer w/ Egnater) is doing stuff on his own. I'll let him talk more about if he's going to do it an amp. I'm assuming so...as it's just a flat out BITCHIN tone man! I liked the Scorch more than the Armageddon amp...(which I played and have a video on my youtube page From NAMM2010 w/ me playing it).

I love the echo pro man. It's the second one I've owned...and definitely a rack piece I sorely missed. It's a great addition to the MPXG2. It does things that MPXG2 doesn't and vice versa. Glad to have both in my rig.

The switcher is awesome...and rack was built to really be able to be used w/ any head. My PT100 will be delivered tomorrow...and I'm so FUCKING stoked to use that amp w/ this rig. The PT100's clean tone w/ my effects setup w/ the COD are just gonna smoke what I'm doing w/ the COD (which sounds good though!...COD sounds best w/ a 6550 tube based amp...which is what my PT100 is gonna be running!)

Eric

JKD":2mzges6z said:
Lots of flashing fairy lights in that rig......must get me some fx so I can play the same ole' crap I do and here it echo'd back at me... :doh:

You make it rock! :rock:

I like flashy fairy lights!!! :)

Eric

NOOOIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE Great tone. Glad to see ya bring some life back to our forum. Keep em coming. :thumbsup:

Back