Double-miking update

Very cool. Downloaded and had a quick play.

Kudos to Two Notes for bringing new functionality like this to existing customers. I was quite happy with the idea of a single mic back when I bought my CAB, but lately I've been pre-mixing and uploading IRs to get the sounds I want. This makes getting the sound right much faster, whether with 3rd party IRs or with the Two Notes cab sims.

Ice-edge, Torpedo hardware is not meant to be stereo, except Torpedo Studio. You can't get right and left channel from it, only mono, because stereo requires doubling the circuit. It means that for double mono signal you need two separate units and for true stereo - two separate units and panoraming or phase shifter. Proper ways to make true stereo from mono don't exist.

Oh, output jacks are stereo, indeed, but it's used for balanced connection only.

Connectors are not mono or stereo, the signal that goes through it, yes. ;)

The connectors are TRS jacks, that can carry a mono balanced signal.

That's right, it's just a local slang we use here - TS are mono and TRS are stereo. :))) It's clear that TRS is multipurpose - it can carry stereo signal, balanced mono or unbalanced mono and TS can carry only unbalanced mono.

Hello, I updated to 5 beta 1 and then 2 lately. I'd like to ask If some kind of emulation engine has been changed?
I use on-board cabinets simulations and when I installed beta firmware I can hear kind of "fuzz" when sound deceases when palm muting on high-gain amplifiers. It does not happen with Third Party IRs and happens with every guitar. I will try to give sound sample later.

Hello, everyone, because recently inconvenience connected to the computer, in the process of debugging, I found that seems to be in the front panel, I've been unable to find a built-in IR files stored in the device, do you find a way to load it?

Hello, I updated to 5 beta 1 and then 2 lately. I'd like to ask If some kind of emulation engine has been changed?

Nope. Please share files with us.

Hello, everyone, because recently inconvenience connected to the computer, in the process of debugging, I found that seems to be in the front panel, I've been unable to find a built-in IR files stored in the device, do you find a way to load it?

Sorry brother I don't understand the question. :/

Sorry brother I don't understand the question. :/[/quote]

I'm sorry, the last message I was use computer for translation,and I forgot check it
Recently, because of the small tour, I didn't take my computer. I found that, in past, I can use the TNL front control panel to load my IR files(which was stored in my gear already), but after the upgrade I can`t load my IR file right now,maybe my operation have mistake, please teach me,how to load IR files without computer now,thank you!

BTW, finally back to using my CAB post upgrade and great job Guillaume and crew, the CAB simply sounds great with the new features, Merci!

Back