Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Sat, Oct 31, 2020 2:01pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hunter Biden Photos?
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 15, 2020 5:32pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Are you human?: 951
* Hunter Biden photos just happen to get released two weeks before the election? I'm not defending the guy, I'm just curious as to the details.
* The "crack" pipe was obviously staged for the photo... Who staged it?
* When were the photos taken?
* Who took the photos?
* Why did Hunter load them to his laptop? If not, who did?
* Did Hunter Biden know they were there?
* Why would Hunter Biden neglect to back-up the SSD to Time Capsule (like everyone else does) ... wipe SSD ... then reload once repairs were complete?
* Was this a pre-planned Godfather-esque setup for political leverage later-on?
* Was Hunter Biden a willing participant? i.e. Hijinx
* Did the SSD actually belong to Hunter Biden?

You don't choose a least likely to win candidate in a race that you want to win. If you want to lose, sure... Joe Biden is a logical choice. Tulsi Gabbard would have been a much stronger contender than Joe Biden, yet she was pushed-out of the running. Even with her alleged history, Hillary had a better chance than Joe Biden. What about my car mechanic, Ron? He has a better chance against Trump than Joe Biden.

Something stinks here, and it ain't the smell of Krull banging fecal matter out of WGAF's poop-hole.

Post subject: Re: Hunter Biden Photos?
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 15, 2020 6:28pm 
Supah Stah

stanz wrote:
* Hunter Biden photos just happen to get released two weeks before the election? I'm not defending the guy, I'm just curious as to the details.
* The "crack" pipe was obviously staged for the photo... Who staged it?
* When were the photos taken?
* Who took the photos?
* Why did Hunter load them to his laptop? If not, who did?
* Did Hunter Biden know they were there?
* Why would Hunter Biden neglect to back-up the SSD to Time Capsule (like everyone else does) ... wipe SSD ... then reload once repairs were complete?
* Was this a pre-planned Godfather-esque setup for political leverage later-on?
* Was Hunter Biden a willing participant? i.e. Hijinx
* Did the SSD actually belong to Hunter Biden?

You don't choose a least likely to win candidate in a race that you want to win. If you want to lose, sure... Joe Biden is a logical choice. Tulsi Gabbard would have been a much stronger contender than Joe Biden, yet she was pushed-out of the running. Even with her alleged history, Hillary had a better chance than Joe Biden. What about my car mechanic, Ron? He has a better chance against Trump than Joe Biden.

Something stinks here, and it ain't the smell of Krull banging fecal matter out of WGAF's poop-hole.

:lol: :LOL: here we go. Goat balls is about to explode.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 15, 2020 7:36pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Interview with John Issac, the man who claims to have discovered the photos. Serious implications for Joe Biden's campaign, or much ado about nothing?

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 15, 2020 10:01pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

By the time you get near the end of part 2, Mr. Issac turns into a conspiracy nut-ball. :no:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 10:15am 
Plank Cranker

Russian shit, simple as that.

Hunter Biden dropping off a laptop of his for repair to some unknown partially blind guy who has no notes, no signature of the person who dropped it off etc etc?

Such a setup and like the Russian collusion shit, nothing will come of it. it is all a game that the crazy liberals pushed to a level never seen before

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 10:35am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Sitedrifter wrote:
Russian shit, simple as that.

Hunter Biden dropping off a laptop of his for repair to some unknown partially blind guy who has no notes, no signature of the person who dropped it off etc etc?

Such a setup and like the Russian collusion shit, nothing will come of it. it is all a game that the crazy liberals pushed to a level never seen before

Sketchy, for sure. Did Mr. Issac say that someone "dropped it off" but never returned to pick it up? Okey-doke! :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 4:55pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

stanz wrote:
Interview with John Issac, the man who claims to have discovered the photos. Serious implications for Joe Biden's campaign, or much ado about nothing?

Promising subliminal demolition engineers in the form of JENGA :yes:

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 6:12pm 
Supah Stah

The real issue of course is the authentication of the email/s.

They're in the hands of the FBI. The timing of certification could be critical to the election outcome IMHO.

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 9:44pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

I didn't know emails were retrieved?

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 10:19pm 
Supah Stah

Apparently, yes. The originals were given to the FBI; the press got PDF copies. :gethim:

There's one where a Russian dude's thanking Hunter for setting up a meeting with his dad. :lol: :LOL:

EDIT:
Just to clarify. After looking at it again it would seem that the FBI has the 'puters (there were 3 laptops IIRC) and is searching for the originals and metadata. If they find such emails and choose to announce the fact without-hesitation, then it could well affect the election outcome IMHO.

As things stand, the press has only the PDF's containing screenshots of the alleged emails.

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 11:18pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Monkey Man wrote:
Apparently, yes. The originals were given to the FBI; the press got PDF copies. :gethim:

There's one where a Russian dude's thanking Hunter for setting up a meeting with his dad. :lol: :LOL:

EDIT:
Just to clarify. After looking at it again it would seem that the FBI has the 'puters (there were 3 laptops IIRC) and is searching for the originals and metadata. If they find such emails and choose to announce the fact without-hesitation, then it could well affect the election outcome IMHO.

As things stand, the press has only the PDF's containing screenshots of the alleged emails.

Christ! Just imagine how many .gov folks are likely involved in shady shit. What about the .gov woman who had a chinese driver/butler who was under some sort of investigation. Didn't a .gov member once attend a unapproved meeting with some head of state in Iran? This nation is headed to hell on auto-pilot.

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 16, 2020 11:54pm 
Supah Stah

I'd say they're all doing it the world over. Human nature.

The Christians have a quote (from the Bible?) which goes something like:
"Any organisation / institution which isn't unceasingly-preoccupied with the word of God is doomed to corruption / failure".

Even if one doesn't subscribe to the religion, one can see the principal involved - that man, if left to his own devices, is predisposed to corruption, especially where money and / or power are concerned. Of course the Bible warns about this too - "... the love of money is the root of all evil", or something like that.

Peeps more often than not corrupt the saying to say "Money is...", but in fact it specifically states that "... the love of money...", which when you think about it, makes sense. Like guns, money itself isn't a bad thing; it's how it's used and viewed that leads to such practices.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 6:09am 
Plank Cranker

I want to see the email headers.

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 9:28am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Monkey Man wrote:

EDIT:

Now if the Press just had an anonymous source on this matter they could print it as fact. :yes:

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 6:24pm 
Supah Stah

:lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 10:19pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Monkey Man wrote:

"Any organisation / institution which isn't unceasingly-preoccupied with the word of God is doomed to corruption / failure".

Even if one doesn't subscribe to the religion, one can see the principal involved - that man, if left to his own devices, is predisposed to corruption, especially where money and / or power are concerned. Of course the Bible warns about this too - "... the love of money is the root of all evil", or something like that.

On the other hand, could Homo sapiens be the result of genetic hybridization? Idigenous subject (e.g. Neanderthal) + unknown subject = Homo Sapien? Except for Homo sapiens, all living things on this planet are equipped to survive their respective environment. Without intellect, I do not believe Homo sapiens could survive this planet. Is it possible that those responsible have been watching our progress since they first began the experiment? e.g. Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. Is it possible that relatives of the indigenous subjects continue to exist today?

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 17, 2020 11:05pm 
Supah Stah

Lots to unpack there, brother; not sure if I'm game, but hey, without digging too deep (get it?)...

Neanderthal is a "myth". Every piece of evidence I've seen suggests that they were just people who lived in caves in the Neander Valley (IIRC what it was called). As humans age, our brow bones grow forward / larger. These days folks don't really live long-enough for it to become obvious, but if you lived, say, 3 or 400 years, you'd look like a Neanderthal, no doubt.

The fact that they were stooped over is more-logically explained, in my mind, by the very-old-age thing and the fact that they had severe osteoporosis than morphing from an ape into man (biophysically impossible, but that's another can o' worms).

Old people with big brains, stooped over. Nothing to see here.

IOW, I believe that a fairy tale and "mythical creature" have been invented when good-old common sense could've 'splained things quite-nicely. It wouldn't be the first or last time...

When you say, "Without intellect, I do not believe Homo sapiens could survive this planet", I have to agree with you 100%; we wouldn't have a hope in Hell!

Reason? Not designed for life sans intellect. The tools animals are equipped with leave our petty strength, speed, tolerance for heat and cold, eyesight including night vision, sense of smell and so on for dead. We'd be as lost as libtards at a GOP convention, or commies at a libertarian camp. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 7:05am 
Supah Stah

stanz wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

On the other hand, could Homo sapiens be the result of genetic hybridization? Idigenous subject (e.g. Neanderthal) + unknown subject = Homo Sapien? Except for Homo sapiens, all living things on this planet are equipped to survive their respective environment. Without intellect, I do not believe Homo sapiens could survive this planet. Is it possible that those responsible have been watching our progress since they first began the experiment? e.g. Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. Is it possible that relatives of the indigenous subjects continue to exist today?

This is all Goat right here ^.

Good morning Goat. :lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 7:15am 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Krull wrote:
stanz wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

This is all Goat right here ^.

Good morning Goat. :lol: :LOL:

Notice how EVERY Democrat Libtard is a 100% trolling hypocritical liar & nothing will EVER change that. They're a cancer in a 'normal' society.

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 8:09am 
Supah Stah

Does this sound familiar?

Goat wrote:
Sitedrifter wrote:
God will save you all. But do you believe because there is no proof of the existence of a god.

Do you mean "God" as a singular entity, or a highly advanced race, capable of genetic engineering, beyong our current level of technology?

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=211757&p=2317217#p2317217

It's all Goat :hys:

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 10:33am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Monkey Man wrote:
Lots to unpack there, brother; not sure if I'm game, but hey, without digging too deep (get it?)...

Neanderthal is a "myth". Every piece of evidence I've seen suggests that they were just people who lived in caves in the Neander Valley (IIRC what it was called). As humans age, our brow bones grow forward / larger. These days folks don't really live long-enough for it to become obvious, but if you lived, say, 3 or 400 years, you'd look like a Neanderthal, no doubt.

The fact that they were stooped over is more-logically explained, in my mind, by the very-old-age thing and the fact that they had severe osteoporosis than morphing from an ape into man (biophysically impossible, but that's another can o' worms).

IOW, I believe that a fairy tale and "mythical creature" have been invented when good-old common sense could've 'splained things quite-nicely. It wouldn't be the first or last time...

When you say, "Without intellect, I do not believe Homo sapiens could survive this planet", I have to agree with you 100%; we wouldn't have a hope in Hell!

Reason? Not designed for life sans intellect. The tools animals are equipped with leave our petty strength, speed, tolerance for heat and cold, eyesight including night vision, sense of smell and so on for dead. We'd be as lost as libtards at a GOP convention, or commies at a libertarian camp. :lol: :LOL:

Awesome reply, but I must disagree on Neanderthal. If not Neanderthal, a relative. Forensic evidence (in the form of fossilized footprints) indicates an in-line gait. Homo sapiens do not walk this way, yet the fossilized prints are a near match that of modern human. Like many plaster casts of alleged "Sasquatch" prints, the fossilized Neanderthal (relative) prints also include the (tree-climbing) midtarsal break which Homo sapiens do not possess. I actually had a much longer version. One that pointed-out our lack of natural strength compared to other animals; which you mentioned in your reply.

If you have time, check-out this Lloyd Pye clip. I don't agree with his planet collision theory, but I think he was on the right track regarding the origin of Homo sapiens. I reject the theory (yes, theory) that human life "evolved" via metamorphesis. As far as mammals are concerned, physical change is possible through interbreeding only. i.e. Creation via hybridization. It is my contention that Homo sapiens are the result of interbreeding (and/or genetic experimantation) with alternative DNA.

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it." 27 So God created man in His own image...

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 11:02am 
Supah Stah

stanz wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

Awesome reply, but I must disagree on Neanderthal. If not Neanderthal, a relative. Forensic evidence (in the form of fossilized footprints) indicates an in-line gait. Homo sapiens do not walk this way, yet the fossilized prints are a near match that of modern human. Like many plaster casts of alleged "Sasquatch" prints, the fossilized Neanderthal (relative) prints also include the (tree-climbing) midtarsal break which Homo sapiens do not possess. I actually had a much longer version. One that pointed-out our lack of natural strength compared to other animals; which you mentioned in your reply.

If you have time, check-out this Lloyd Pye clip. I don't agree with his planet collision theory, but I think he was on the right track regarding the origin of Homo sapiens. I reject the theory (yes, theory) that human life "evolved" via metamorphesis. As far as mammals are concerned, physical change is possible through interbreeding only. i.e. Creation via hybridization. It is my contention that Homo sapiens are the result of interbreeding (and/or genetic experimantation) with alternative DNA.

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it." 27 So God created man in His own image...

That video was 100% posted by Goat before. It's official. Stanz = Goat.

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 2:56pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

This shit goes so deep in our govt and other govt`s that its more like the grand canyon than a rabbit hole.

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 6:44pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

Monkey Man wrote:
...or commies at a libertarian camp. :lol: :LOL:

Yeah baby! :D

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 9:18pm 
Supah Stah

panhead wrote:
This shit goes so deep in our govt and other govt`s that its more like the grand canyon than a rabbit hole.

:yes:

Giga.Blast wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:
...or commies at a libertarian camp. :lol: :LOL:

Yeah baby! :D

:lol: :LOL:

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 9:35pm 
Supah Stah

stanz wrote:

He mentions the huge brow ridges and says we don't have them. That's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about.

The huge variety of skull shapes one sees, that were used to help argue the many intermediate forms, could be harvested walking down your local street today. Heads come in all shapes and sizes - small and large brain cavities, sloping and protruding foreheads, flat and pointed domes, large and small jaws, thick and thin bone and so on.

I'm not buying any of the intermediate forms; every one I've investigated involved too many assumptions and sleight of hand. Nebraska man (and his wife!) was constructed from a single tooth, for example. I mean, really? Yeah, and it gets better than that. Years later, it was revealed / determined that it was a pig's tooth. :lol: :LOL:

The problems with so many of these theories are many-fold. The most-relevant IMHO are:

1) Interpretation of "evidence" according to one's world view.
2) The assumption of many millions of years as a time scale, which somehow magically enables that which wouldn't otherwise be possible.
3) The assemblage / "reconstruction" of fossilised bones, selected according to point #1's "world view", sometimes collected across great areas (Lucy was an assemblage of bones found over a 3 mile radius!).
4) The assumption that biophysically-impossible changes can and did happen. I blame the "timespan illusion". Time does and cannot impose a magical exception to physical and biological laws, entropy's being one of them.
5) The assumption that every creature's DNA code can somehow grow in complexity when in reality all we see is a steady decline in accuracy, efficacy (evidenced by disease and deformities, none of which constitutes an improvement for a creature) and complexity. The built-in error correction (3-in-four parsing code) can deal with solar radiation, albeit not-perfectly, but modern, toxic living accelerates error accumulation, which has been occurring all along anyway, thereby shortening the shelf life of man. Entropy's a bitch, and biological processes can't be magically-exempted from this universal law of thermodynamics by hiding behind "time" (millions of years).

That's off the top of my head. I was reluctant to respond the first time, as you'd remember brother, 'cause I studied the whole design and origins thing for many decades, postulating roughly 40 000 reasons why evolution couldn't have happened before I finally caved(!) and gave up, figuring there was no point 'cause back in those days nobody listened or gave a shit anyway. No internet back then, of course.

Caveat:
Evolution can and does happen, but only when you add ordered, targeted information to something. So, an idea can evolve, as can a business, a philosophy, a product, a song, a style and so on, but in every case it's due to intelligent, ordered-energy input; there is no other way.

To put it another way:
If a car represents a complex creature (every creature is more-complex, even a cell, so this is a conservative example), is there any way one could build it part-by-part before it died (didn't run)? Even a single screw can prevent it from running, the equivalent of a creature's being dead.

The irreducible-complexity argument illustrates this very-well. A mouse trap has to have 5 parts minimum. Any less and it's another dead creature (but not a dead mouse - epic fail! LOL).

stanz wrote:

I was preaching to the choir on the evolution thing, obviously. :lol: :LOL:

My lengthy quest was essentially about where that DNA came from, or more to the point, the origins of life.

Panspermia or infusion of inter-stellar DNA fail to answer this question, so all-things-told, my 40-year quest ended in concluding that life had to have been created from a higher dimension or dimensions. Last time I checked (10 or 15 years ago) theoretical physicists had upped the number of dimensions they felt had to exist to 11. As you'd know from the Mr. & Mrs. Flat analogy, adding just one dimension (2D to 3D, as the example employed), changes everything. No way can any of us conceive what would be possible if we existed in the 5th, 7th... or even multiple higher dimensions. If God's the designer, He surely exists in them. Past, present, future, size / mass... all would no longer be discreet properties of said domain.

stanz wrote:

Many peeps don't realise He's apparently a tri-part being (hence, "us").

I'll get back to you once I've futzed my way through the video, mate. Will take some time. I like the fact that he's got a Helluva lot of things right that evolutionists got wrong, many of the same things I figured out and concluded.

A little later...
OK... he's making some of the same mistakes every evolutionist I studied made. Time is his Achilles heel, I'm afraid. As a result, there're way too many things to dissect!

Still, as I suggested earlier, I really appreciate that he's at least trying to think out-of-the-box and not swallow the establishment's paradigm. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 12:02am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Check this... Hunter details. Is this legit, or rumor? :scared:

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:09am 
Plank Cranker Trainee

1. It's legit.
2. Nothing will happen.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 11:14am 
Supah Stah

Except ruin Biden's chance of winning.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 12:11pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Biden never had a chance to begin with.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 3:07pm 

now they are saying nude pictures of his niece? nice....oh well-he was in a relationship with his dead brothers sister for 2 fuckin years....

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 3:07pm 

stanz wrote:
1. It's legit.
2. Nothing will happen.

quoted for "truf"

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 3:22pm 
Plank Cranker

Biden is going down and down hard. He will all of a sudden fall ill and Commala (I misspelled her name in honor of KRAF)will take over.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 4:44pm 
Plank Cranker Trainee

Sitedrifter wrote:
Biden is going down and down hard. He will all of a sudden fall ill and Commala (I misspelled her name in honor of KRAF)will take over.

Nothing will happen.

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 5:00pm 
Plank Cranker Wanker

stanz wrote:
Sitedrifter wrote:

Nothing will happen.

See my new thread.