Lied into war on Gaza?

Egypt is building a holding pen because they are concerned that Israel will literally push them across the border. But as I've mentioned, it would be destabilizing for any country to accept 2.5 million refugees at once. And it could make Egypt a target if the Palestinians continued their campaign to reclaim their land.
Egypt won’t accept any Palestinians. Even before this war. Neither will any other Arab countries.

Egypt won’t accept any Palestinians. Even before this war. Neither will any other Arab countries.
I know the idea is to make it seem like Palestinians are so bad that even their Arab neighbors don't want them, but as I've mentioned it's more complicated than that. There is nothing inherently and uniquely "bad" about Palestinians, it's just a tactic to dehumanize them in order to further the cause of elimination, as with any genocide.

Last edited:
I know the idea is to make it seem like Palestinians are so bad that even their Arab neighbors don't want them, but as I've mentioned it's more complicated than that. There is nothing inherently and uniquely "bad" about Palestinians, it's just a tactic to dehumanize them in order to further the cause of elimination, as with any genocide.
What they did to Israel in the first place was pretty much uniquely bad. They still haven't released the hostages you know. As Bruce Willis would say to Hans Gruber the terrorist in Die Hard... Yippee Ki Yay!

I suppose you felt sorry and cried for Hans Gruber in Die Hard and were "rooting for him" to quote a funny Americanism... Since rooting for someone is kind of weird to say in our vernacular lol.

Hey @Monkey Man do you root for your favourite team in Australia ;-) Mostly the team ends up with a scandal in the newspaper when they try rooting for their own team.

What they did to Israel in the first place was pretty much uniquely bad.
Even if "they" did everything they were accused of (Did you watch the documentary?), it is not ALL 2.3 million Gazans. The problem with your thinking is that it is not precise, principled or consistent. And you don't know what transpired, just what you were told in order to get you worked up enough to do away with objectivity, evidence, justice and so on. That's another reason why I think you're more like the lefties — you form your opinions based on emotional reaction instead of rational thought and carefully considered ethics.

Last edited:
Egypt is building a holding pen because they are concerned that Israel will literally push them across the border. But as I've mentioned, it would be destabilizing for any country to accept 2.5 million refugees at once. And it could make Egypt a target if the Palestinians continued their campaign to reclaim their land.

So their arab neighbors want them dead too ? Think it's because they're terrorists and cause trouble and blow shit up everywhere they go ?

By the way, I'm guessing you didn't see where they were lobbing rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods the other day ? Don't recall Biden warning them about collateral damage. They attacked an Israeli hospital that was full of Gazans being treated by Israelis. Hmm. Last Israelis we know of in their custody were raped and forced to eat shit.

I will get around to watching your video brother, I just haven't had time. Fucking work man. It's 10 hour days 5 days a week, one 8 hour day and one 12 hour day. It's not forced so I'm not whining. I am a complete whore though and find it very difficult to turn down 12 hours of double time on Sunday.

I will get around to watching your video brother, I just haven't had time. Fucking work man. It's 10 hour days 5 days a week, one 8 hour day and one 12 hour day. It's not forced so I'm not whining. I am a complete whore though and find it very difficult to turn down 12 hours of double time on Sunday.
Hey, no shame in that :ROFLMAO:

...The video is not groundbreaking really, but it establishes that many of the horror stories from early on (Beheaded babies, systemic rape, torture, limbs cut off, etc.) were fabrications promoted to justify the response. It also shows that the Hamas operation was primarily a legitimate (And more successful than expected) military assault.

I don't view Palestinians as all innocent or Israelis as all guilty. That's the source of this problem IMO. Clearly much of the land was validly purchased and owned by the settlers. Clearly both sides have committed acts of terrorism. But it's true that at the end of the day I view the Israelis as in the wrong, both for the nature of the current actions and for the source of the conflict — the desire for a racial/ethnic/religious state.

That's not true really. The question is how many. Lebanon has hundreds of thousands and look what happened to them in 1982.
By the way, I'm guessing you didn't see where they were lobbing rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods the other day ? Don't recall Biden warning them about collateral damage. They attacked an Israeli hospital that was full of Gazans being treated by Israelis. Hmm. Last Israelis we know of in their custody were raped and forced to eat shit.
I didn't see that report. I don't condone it if true. There is also documentation of Israeli torture and abuse (Including sexual) of the Palestinians in captivity, including hundreds (Thousands?) of minors. The Palestinians view these as hostages, and having some sense of the flimsy reasons for incarceration, and barring independent assessments I don't disagree.

That guy is an idiot. Hamas is deep underground. And if they were “Hiding” in a civilian population, Israel could quit being such incredible puuuuussies and go in like a fucking real army and root them out.

That guy is an idiot. Hamas is deep underground. And if they were “Hiding” in a civilian population, Israel could quit being such incredible puuuuussies and go in like a fucking real army and root them out.
Terrorists are like a cancer. You can't always identify them precisely enough to get all of it before you cut the body to pieces and kill the patient. They don't paint a "T" for terrorist on their t-shirt. Who is terrorist, who is a sympathiser and who is innocent. They have made it deliberately hard to work that out in the hope that Israel would give up and say oh well we can't get you... Israel has finally had enough of it and said "ok stuff you all then".

You guys are ridiculous. You’re just making excuses for Israel killing 10’s of thousands of innocent people. Women and children. Destroying the infrastructure and creating a famine.

You don’t even abide British common law, let alone biblical 🤣 … you’re making it up as you go, just like the LEFTIES 🤣🤣🤣
Funny about that - I'm not British.

Let the Palestinians identify and hand over the terrorists, release the hostages and apologise profusely and promise never will they again attack Israel and say sorry.

However they won't do that will they.

They are like the sneering teenager that laughed as he stabbed that priest. Full of Islamic hate.

Agreed to some extent but I do think they are using the civilian population as a sort of shield. They cannot beat Israel on an open battlefield so like North Vietnam they resort to hiding and working among the civilian population to further their ends. If they expect to compete they really have no other choice. Modern warfare post WWII/Korea has been largely asymmetric and that means using every means possible. I don't think it's a good thing but the option is probably to get wiped out. The Israeli gov and many of it's more religiously devout people who never read the end of deuteronomy for themselves do want the entire country palestinian free. They feel it's God's directive. They're evil. And wrong.

As far as I'm concerned it comes down to deciding whether to kill or be killed. What sort of idiot just lets someone have free rein to kill you. You are going to take them out and eliminate the threat if you can.

Back