2017 NAMM new product / rumor thread... Too soon?

mchn13":2pydlp6f said:
chumbucket":2pydlp6f said:
McLeanAB":2pydlp6f said:
I'd kick my wife's mother for a Purpleburst to compliment my 2011 Dreamsicle... I'm curious if they'll do a rosewood or ebony fretboard? I'm not sure of the speck on the original, but I love an ebony board...

Who needs a guitar to want to kick their wife's mother? :D :LOL: :LOL:

This. I'd do it for a burrito and a half cup of beer.

Hell I'd do it for just the empty cup.

New Peavey amp... Think it's for Misha...

Attachments

• IMG_4837.JPG
    IMG_4837.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,484
  • IMG_4838.JPG
    IMG_4838.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 2,484
rottingcorpse":2wqwanoe said:
that peavey looks great! two loops! nice layout. if its for misha,i bet its a tight mofo.

From Misha himself on the SSO thread:

'It's made in the USA! I packed every feature I would want in my dream amp, and this thing sounds absolutely monstrous.
I'll show everything off at NAMM, it's been hard to keep this one under wraps as we were developing it haha.'

'We actually started with an original block letter, but obviously tweaked it from there. Ch2/3 have a wide range of sounds, but Ch2 has more low mid and purr, Ch3 has more hi mid and god save us all "djent". It's insanely pissed off especially with the Drive, the gate is ultra tight, the clean channel rules. '

'MIDI button = It's sends out MIDI cc4 in case you want to assign a custom function to that switch, tap tempo, tuner, etc for your midi device! '

'I told them that I wanted two power supplies to be able to power my Strymon Timeline and Big Sky, and put one in each loop and then be able to remotely switch them using the pedal. Because the pedal has a preset mode, and the amp has a midi thru I could also use that pedal to switch presets on the Strymons.

There's a very real possibility that I may move fully to an amp rig and use my Axefx for effects.
In the meantime, it will be my live poweramp, because we designed the loops to be ULTRA clean for use with modelers, and the Axefx II sounds so goddamn good through the amp's poweramp.'

So basically good clean channel, gates and boosts for both gain channels, power supplies for delays or whatever on the back, 2 loops and MIDI for your pedals that support patch changes.....9 presets built in.

Fuckin AWESOME.

NEED FRIEDMAN NOW!

Looks like Suhr has some cool new guitars and maybe some limited run colors possibly? The analog cab sim pedal looks cool for dudes who don't want to use irs.

gtr31":2pvlaclm said:
Misha is like the Djent George Lynch of endorsements

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Hetfield man to wolf Explorer is on display at the ESP booth. So awesome to see!!

Also want to see the Diezel VH2. I hope the layout is better/nicer looking than those previous pictures of it.

Back