aspie metal

JTyson":1fsn7gsm said:
Diesect20022000":1fsn7gsm said:
JTyson":1fsn7gsm said:
Hey man, whats up ?:rock:
Nice tunes! And a bunch of them :rock:
thanks man! I'm working on getting them recorded professionaly but until then i just post them up as they come :)

how've you been?
Been way too busy working, but its better than the alternative :LOL: :LOL:
Good to see you've been getting a lot of stuff recorded, we've been working on the same song for 3 years :doh: :LOL: :LOL:
Anyway, good to hear you up in here :rock:
well i'm trying anyway,lol. i still haven't been able to integrate ez drummer effectively yet but a friend's giving mea copy of guitar pro so that should do it. i want ot get them as fully mastered as i can myself then eventualy go into a professional studio. i have a new song i'm recording tomorrow. i have about 1 album of mmetal/prog 1 shred and 1 more pop oriented then i have some tributes i want to throw out there as well like Buddy Holly's every day and katy perry's i kissed a girl (prog/metal with some lyrical tweaks) and Michael Jackson's Dirty Diana.

this is all H&K Tubemeister 18 at 5 watts. this piece was written today so it's not finished. i will be doing vocals on this one when it's done. i already have them and lyrics done i just have to finish the tracking but for now here's a rough version sans band/vocals. this is for a fellow Clevelander that helped bring some bad men to justice and restore the lives of three young women a Mr. Charles Ramsey who i actualy hung out with a couple of times when i still lived in Cleveland as he lived pretty close to my old stomping grounds :)

https://soundcloud.com/diesect20022000/a ... once-taken

Diesect20022000":x3i1hdm3 said:
this is all H&K Tubemeister 18 at 5 watts. this piece was written today so it's not finished. i will be doing vocals on this one when it's done. i already have them and lyrics done i just have to finish the tracking but for now here's a rough version sans band/vocals. this is for a fellow Clevelander that helped bring some bad men to justice and restore the lives of three young women a Mr. Charles Ramsey who i actualy hung out with a couple of times when i still lived in Cleveland as he lived pretty close to my old stomping grounds :)

Sounds great! Nice and liquid-like. Brown, yet plenty of hi end attack to maintain form. Nice job.

garey77":1q0861jb said:
Diesect20022000":1q0861jb said:

Sounds great! Nice and liquid-like. Brown, yet plenty of hi end attack to maintain form. Nice job.
thanks man i really appreciate the response :)

Back