aspie metal

here's one i'm developing as of tonight. I recorded this to document the base idea :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfuAPxC ... e=youtu.be

and yeah I realize no one really cares that much lol but this is what I do and i'm hoping I can reach out to some others on the autism spectrum as well as just share some ideas. you never know, maybe I can find some people to work with online eventually. to anyone that actually does listen and does like any of my ideas thank you! :)

decidedly UNmetal but I need to do other stuff. anyway this is a test recording I basically wrote drums then recorded off the top of my head guitar parts and posted it to see if I could use my drum and recording software lol so it's a mess but I will redo it. i'm going to put a solo on it as well at that point.

bear in mind I literally wrote this as I recorded just to see if I could use my software so it's super sloppy but I will redo it. otherwise feel free to comment. this is without the solo as I figured I would clean the whole thing up first.
https://soundcloud.com/diesect20022000/punk-trash

Mailman1971":2gaf1vkz said:
The start reminded me of a Helmet tune...then it got 80's metal.... :D
Liked it man. Keep em coming! :thumbsup:
Thanks man! yeah that's kinda what I had in mind. I wanted to do a modern take on hair metal basically. I didn't think anyone really read my posts lol. Thanks!

Diesect20022000":18bixucl said:
Mailman1971":18bixucl said:
Thanks man! yeah that's kinda what I had in mind. I wanted to do a modern take on hair metal basically. I didn't think anyone really read my posts lol. Thanks!
No prob dude... :thumbsup:

I check out all posts. FWD some of your clips to some buds.
Keep making music.....good...bad...ugly... :rock:
Dont matter. Its what keeps us musicians going. ;)
I put out alot of...ummm....crap myself. :LOL: :LOL:
But it makes me happy and some others like it. So I guess its all good right? :thumbsup:

Mailman1971":2aklczqj said:
Diesect20022000":2aklczqj said:
Mailman1971":2aklczqj said:
No prob dude... :thumbsup:

I check out all posts. FWD some of your clips to some buds.
Keep making music.....good...bad...ugly... :rock:
Dont matter. Its what keeps us musicians going. ;)
I put out alot of...ummm....crap myself. :LOL: :LOL:
But it makes me happy and some others like it. So I guess its all good right? :thumbsup:
ha ha thanks man:)

:thumbsup: :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

Back