Bring back the BLue Face!!!!!

Nah, come on dudes... THAT would just be silly!!!

;)

ba-dum-ts! Thankyou and try the veal, I'll see myself out!

Attachments

• blue-red-peter.jpg
    blue-red-peter.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,467
Oh this thread has just totally turned into an AWESOME THING!!!!!!! :hys:

I LOVE the Matrix vibe. Too cool. This has made my day.

Uncle Mo (Uncle Mo'pheus?? :LOL: :LOL: )

Sigma.Xiria":1wt4z7s9 said:
One question...

Would Peter S be Trinity?

TRINITY???? :confused: :no:

TRINITY?? IS BIRD?

Peter S is NEO! the one who went searching for Peter Diezel (morpheus)

"Buckle-up Dorithy, cuz Kansas... is about to go bye byes" :rock:

Nah to be honest I pictured stapferpit as one of the robot hunter squiddies, hurling a chunky Hagen or D-moll at you - since he is "evil-evil" finance and marketing! ;) :D

Maybe there needs to be an "Uncle Mo's cut" edition hm? A Herbert on either hand in that one! :p

And I am pretty sure should I set foot into the Diezel shop, for this I'll either get capacitor-zapped by PeterD or milled by PeterS's CNC machine, should it choose to work! :D

kahawe":1a9cnfiv said:
Nah to be honest I pictured stapferpit as one of the robot hunter squiddies, hurling a chunky Hagen or D-moll at you - since he is "evil-evil" finance and marketing! ;) :D

Maybe there needs to be an "Uncle Mo's cut" edition hm? A Herbert on either hand in that one! :p

And I am pretty sure should I set foot into the Diezel shop, for this I'll either get capacitor-zapped by PeterD or milled by PeterS's CNC machine, should it choose to work! :D
"Agent Smith" would be the FAS cats :hys:

Damn, this is actually almost really like real life!!! Everyone is plugged into their modelers, the digital realm using the humans to mechanically operate a world of no music; everything's an illusion - realer than real... No one knows the difference.

And the Nebuchadnezzar is Diezel Headquarters in Bad Steben :LOL: :LOL:

if the whole point would be the infamous Adam's TONE, couldn't a mildly expensive Einstein-like amp (less features and tubes) with that particular '95 ch3 circuit be the solution?
one could say it won't sound the same, cause the whole circuit isn't identical, but an exact copy still wouldn't these days

actually, a single channel would be even more interesting for me and for a lot of people here

not that I want Adam Jones tone, anyway :scared:

and either he would be laughing his ass off reading threads like this, or he would be like "oh gosh, after 20 fuckin' years, my fans are still completely retarded"
:LOL: :LOL:

ericsabbath":3qx96qch said:
and either he would be laughing his ass off reading threads like this, or he would be like "oh gosh, after 20 fuckin' years, my fans are still completely retarded" :LOL: :LOL:
After punking and trolling them like that about his gear for 20 fucking years, too! ;)

kahawe":255ojh5f said:
ericsabbath":255ojh5f said:
and either he would be laughing his ass off reading threads like this, or he would be like "oh gosh, after 20 fuckin' years, my fans are still completely retarded" :LOL: :LOL:
After punking and trolling them like that about his gear for 20 fucking years, too! ;)
"No, this is a stock Super Bass... NO mods. It's stock. Everything, is stock." :LOL: :LOL:

Bato":n8vaduli said:
You guys know nothing!!! Matrix...LOL

Peter is the sensei of Chuck Norris!

Nah! you know nothin' either!! Peter is the guy who taught the Sensei of Chuck Norris every-thing he knows!!
:D ;)

MOOSEHEADS":3vur1n38 said:
slyvren":3vur1n38 said:
I say let the old amp be. All the owners of the old ones are going to be severely pissed if the market gets watered down with some more. It's a time-stamp in history. Nobody is going to get AJ's tone with or without it. Let's face it ~90% of the guys that want a 90's blueface reissue want one because of Adam no matter what they say. Peter likes the new amps better and there is no reason almost everyone else shouldn't think so too. It's an evolution of the original idea. Trials and errors to transform it into a whole new beast capable of some monster tones the original only dreamed of. I'm not dissing the old ones, I'm just trying to get people's heads out of their posteriors to see the beauty and create their own tone out of what's readily available to them instead of chasing the dreams and tones of someone else.

As a owner of the "old" amps I don't think it would hurt the market at all. I would buy one if Mr. Diezel decided to make a select number of them and I will state that publicly. At the same time I respect his wishes and support him and Diezel.
Yes AJ brought me to Diezel and alot of other people. So does James H., that bald guy that sqishes orange squash, and a lot of other people that make music that appeals to a large audiance.
With that said, I also own the new amps as well. There has been a progression of evolution throught the years that follows the current trends in music. I love the new amps, the old amps, and everthing in between.

I don't think my head is in my "posterior" because I would buy one from Diezel and love its tone for what it is and not just of chasing AJ's tone. I do wonder about where your head is by dismissing anyone who would want one and think chasing someones tone is a bad thing. We all have to start somewhere and so did you.
If chasing someones tone gets you to play its a good thing. The tone you find along the way may very well be your own. :rock:

The morality of tone chasing....

Great response to the topic.

It´s not the schematic of a unit that translates tone to our ears.
We just remember good times with great music.

Peter Diezel":3p7wgzzn said:
It´s not the schematic of a unit that translates tone to our ears.
We just remember good times with great music.

This is true....any music that moves one to be transported to another place, time, emotion, or realm of being will always be great music to the highest degree for that person. No matter the mode expression.

:confused:

:thumbsup:

MOOSEHEADS":lrcdenpk said:
any music that moves one to be transported to another place, time, emotion, or realm of being will always be great music to the highest degree for that person. No matter the mode expression.

Deep bro'
What ya smokin' ? :LOL: :LOL:

brickford":308mq0ql said:
MOOSEHEADS":308mq0ql said:
any music that moves one to be transported to another place, time, emotion, or realm of being will always be great music to the highest degree for that person. No matter the mode expression.

Deep bro'
What ya smokin' ? :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

360 Vodka straight up with beer chasers. :rock:

Back