Bugera Amplifiers

1meanplexi":x9ws8j75 said:
Well.....I have to say, love'em or hate'em, this guy has two stones in his sack for coming on and not taking the proverbial fuck it, what are a few opinions/facts going to matter in the big picture. My statement here is not in his defense. Just an appreciation.

Now, let's see if we can get Fortin to mod one of these fuckers :D ! Peace!

Bugera should have a suggestions page.. I have no issues with their amps. I do question a JCM900 clone and wonder why they would not have gone 800 with a switchable gain stage but that's just me.

tfridgen":3j4wnroy said:
311splawndude":3j4wnroy said:
OK.

Thanks for your response Joe and taking the time to post here.

Did you forget you posted this in reply to Joe already?

No, he was trying to get Joe to feel at ease before hitting him with another haymaker.....

haymaker-1.jpg

VPIADIVISION":233pm8pc said:
Some other interesting facts (I hope anyway:)
- Company failure rates are far below 1%
- BUGERA amplifiers come with a 3-YEAR warranty, the longest warranty in the industry.
- We have a NEW! CARE CENTER in the US, and they have an ample supply of parts and expert technical information.

Dan Gallagher
VP Instrument Amplification Division
The MUSIC Group
dan.gallagher@music-group.com

Given that MUSIC Group is ISO 9001:2008 certified, surely you can with confidence tell us what the actual product failure rate is, since warranty, customer satisfaction and control of nonconforming product are all required aspects of the certification?

As a certified lead auditor as well as an unrepentant gearhead, I'm very curious about this...

So other amps are built in the same Behringer/Bugera factory?

VPIADIVISION:
BUGERA amplifiers are currently built in the same factory as some of the most reliable and prestigious brands in the world (all of the MUSIC Group brands are manufactured in the same place).

Joe Sanborn:
When you build products in such high quantities such as BUGERA with extremely low margins, you have to watch the quality of your components even more as the slightest problem can wipe out all your profit. This is the reason why we own our factory and don’t leave manufacturing to any third party that does not care as much as we do about quality.

Phil Jacques":1bzf6mlm said:
Ventura":1bzf6mlm said:
Bloodrock":1bzf6mlm said:
I'm disturbed by any company that would clone a JCM900 dual reverb... :LOL: :LOL:
Ooh wah ka ka ka.

Does no one like JCM900 4100 Dual Reverb? I will just keep mine hidden in the closet then LOL!

Hey, I am not getting involved in the pissing contest, but I purchased two 1990 Infiniums (JCM900 clone) around Christmas time as they were on sale for a killer price. I have played the hell out of them for the last 6 months...they sound fantastic and have been rock solid. I did register online for the 3 year warranty...but I have been very happy with the amps so far, and I have had a lot of amps...from budget to high dollar. I think they have upped their game in the QC and support department. Just saying...

BrokenRomeo":3c64827h said:
Phil Jacques":3c64827h said:
Ventura":3c64827h said:
Bloodrock":3c64827h said:
I'm disturbed by any company that would clone a JCM900 dual reverb... :LOL: :LOL:
Ooh wah ka ka ka.

Does no one like JCM900 4100 Dual Reverb? I will just keep mine hidden in the closet then LOL!

Hey, I am not getting involved in the pissing contest, but I purchased two 1990 Infiniums (JCM900 clone) around Christmas time as they were on sale for a killer price. I have played the hell out of them for the last 6 months...they sound fantastic and have been rock solid. I did register online for the 3 year warranty...but I have been very happy with the amps so far, and I have had a lot of amps...from budget to high dollar. I think they have upped their game in the QC and support department. Just saying...
2006 and 40 some odd posts? Dude, didja just get outta the can??

Welcome back out m'man... Hope hard time was smooth as smooth can be.

I keed, I keeeeeeeeeed....

BrokenRomeo":h6riik0s said:
Phil Jacques":h6riik0s said:
Ventura":h6riik0s said:
Bloodrock":h6riik0s said:
Ooh wah ka ka ka.

The 1990 is supposed to be "all tube" as opposed to using op-amps in the preamp for distortion like the 900DR. But they sound almost exactly alike to me. I wouldn't mind comparing the circuits, just out of curiosity though.

Dear Slaveunit,

All MUSIC Group brands such as Midas, Klark Teknik, Turbosound, Behringer, and Bugera are manufactured in our MUSIC Group plant. The plant is run by UK and US manufacturing managers, R&D engineers, Quality Engineers, Compliance managers etc.

Hope this helps.

Joe Sanborn
Manager, Channel Marketing
MUSIC Group
BUGERA

Who are Midas, Klark Teknik, Turbosound?? :doh:
Joe Sanborn":214clqr9 said:
Dear Slaveunit,

All MUSIC Group brands such as Midas, Klark Teknik, Turbosound, Behringer, and Bugera are manufactured in our MUSIC Group plant. The plant is run by UK and US manufacturing managers, R&D engineers, Quality Engineers, Compliance managers etc.

Hope this helps.

Joe Sanborn
MUSIC Group
BUGERA

Phil Jacques":12xpcp09 said:
Joe Sanborn":12xpcp09 said:
Dear Slaveunit,

Hope this helps.

Joe Sanborn
MUSIC Group
BUGERA

Music group bought out Midas sound, who are know for their mixers. My friend has a Midas sound/behringer mixer and its awesome. It's one music group product I can recommend without reservation. Check them out, they are nice mixers.

Blackba... Thanks! I had never heard of any of those companies other than Boogera and Mehringer... I have kind of been looking for a cheap mixer to do some drum tracking... Might look into that

Holy shit... There isn't a piece of electronic equipment in the world that is truly worth that kind of money... Not in my eyes anyway lol

Phil Jacques":1fqnc8q7 said:
Joe Sanborn":1fqnc8q7 said:
Dear Slaveunit,

Hope this helps.

Joe Sanborn
MUSIC Group
BUGERA

Turbosound is actually a very highly respected sound reinforcement company. Their P.A. cabinets were widely used back in the 80's and 90's by many clubs, arenas, production companies, touring acts, etc. I imagine they still are, but I just haven't noticed them as much in recent years as I used to back then.

If Bugera bought Turbosound, it was a great strategic move. Hopefully they keep the Turbosound quality up. :gethim:

Back