CCV 100 Clip

dawnofdreamx97

Here is a short clip i did of Iron Maidens Waisted years.. some of this is a bit off lol I put this together in a about a 25 minute period at my place.. Doing some real nice clips at the studio I work at, clean and bluesy stuff to!

CCV-100 is so high on the GAS list it's not funny...shame they can't manufacturer 'em worth a damn and if they outsourced manuf. I bet they wouldn't sound the same ;)

I like it too. :thumbsup: I've been toying with ordering one. I wonder if Mark makes them in red? :confused:

Its not like I have too many amps already.... :doh:

:m17: Nick that was a very good clip man! :thumbsup: I bet you did'nt even have the Cameron wound up that hard either. Tell me it had WAAAYYYYY MORE UNDER THE HOOD? :LOL: :LOL: Say yes, so everyone will just be GASSED TO HELL. :LOL: :LOL: :hys:

That sounds really great... If only one could actually buy these amps. Must be terrible to have a killer product but not be able to get it out. :confused:

What is the difference between the CCM and CCV – does anyone have any actual specs?

HOLLYWOOD":1egtkdo1 said:
:m17: Nick that was a very good clip man! :thumbsup: I bet you did'nt even have the Cameron wound up that hard either. Tell me it had WAAAYYYYY MORE UNDER THE HOOD? :LOL: :LOL: Say yes, so everyone will just be GASSED TO HELL. :LOL: :LOL: :hys:

Thanks hollywood... I had it at about 4 on the master... which is fairly fucking loud on this amp lol but she definatly did have more under the hood! Coolest thing is , that was just my les paul plugged strait into the amp, i added the delay in protools... pretty cool!

Back