CCV 100 Clip

duodecim":nxxncc5z said:
That sounds really great... If only one could actually buy these amps. Must be terrible to have a killer product but not be able to get it out. :confused:

What is the difference between the CCM and CCV – does anyone have any actual specs?

Mark is feeling much better and is rolling along now. Unfortunatly he really really needs to find an amp tech and the support of his friends and fans. for real! Again if you know of anyone that is EXPERIENCED, and willing to work for Cameron Amps in LA , then contact Mark, Chris or myself ! ... this is the key to jumpstarting production, Mark is only one person, and there are only so many hours in a day...

:thumbsup: You are welcome. Hey have you talked to mark today ? How's he making out these last few days? Maybe tomorrow I will try to call him. I knew the CCV would have a azz load of headroom and drive and play like a Mt. lion with a saddle in the heat of a rabbit chase. :LOL: :LOL: Talk about a ride! WHOA! :yes:

thatd be sick if maiden used ccv's theyd love them...

Im actually trying to get this amp in the hands of Warren Haynes , he lives down the road from me... I think he'd go wild for the tones inside this amp!

dawnofdreamx97":2wo8wyjc said:
thatd be sick if maiden used ccv's theyd love them...

Im actually trying to get this amp in the hands of Warren Haynes , he lives down the road from me... I think he'd go wild for the tones inside this amp!
DAM, you live down the road from Warren? I'm very jealous :D :D That thing sounds a bit too metal for what warren does, but I would love to hear him test ride it :D

dawnofdreamx97":1dy28938 said:
duodecim":1dy28938 said:
That sounds really great... If only one could actually buy these amps. Must be terrible to have a killer product but not be able to get it out. :confused:

What is the difference between the CCM and CCV – does anyone have any actual specs?

Mark is feeling much better and is rolling along now. Unfortunatly he really really needs to find an amp tech and the support of his friends and fans. for real! Again if you know of anyone that is EXPERIENCED, and willing to work for Cameron Amps in LA , then contact Mark, Chris or myself ! ... this is the key to jumpstarting production, Mark is only one person, and there are only so many hours in a day...
Are you kidding me!?!? So it's the same story as last year, and the year before that. I supported Mark as much as anybody posibly could in the past. Even getting him on this forum! But all I got was a bunch of empty promises. Every...single...time... :thumbsdown:

J.B.":2jbfk3n3 said:
dawnofdreamx97":2jbfk3n3 said:
duodecim":2jbfk3n3 said:

Are you kidding me!?!? So it's the same story as last year, and the year before that. I supported Mark as much as anybody posibly could in the past. Even getting him on this forum! But all I got was a bunch of empty promises. Every...single...time... :thumbsdown:

It must be frustrating but Ive never had any bad experiences with Mark. I've always been able to reach him , always have gotten whatever he has promised me and feel that he is a pretty genuine dude. I don't think most of the people who talk about Mark on this forum or any other forum actually have much of clue of his situation. (not neccesarly stating you because I know you were a supporter) anyone who has any questions for Mark please give him a call direct, He is only one person and there are only so many hours in a day. I'm not making any excuses for anyone here, just stating what I believe to be true.

Back