Diezel d-moll shipping yet ?

Dont know if there are some manuals yet , mine came only with a power lead and shipping box :D

Guess looking into the manuals from the other amps , all outputs are described

Raf

luca9583":29a34ywq said:
Awesome! Has anyone here ordered the standard D Moll head from Thomann? According to their site the standard head is already in stock, while the metal grill shipment is due to arrive on 23/11/12!!!

Yeah, I have ordered one, the "black" version and I am waiting for it!.. (..chewing nails..)
Unlike most people here, this will be my first Diezel.. my other notable amp is an Elmwood Modena.
Can't wait to listen to this one..

Raf_666":2aecrhd7 said:
Dont know if there are some manuals yet , mine came only with a power lead and shipping box :D

Raf
Please read Herbert's manual. Functions are almost identical. Keep in mind that both sends are midi switchable though.

duesentrieb":yl0eapbq said:
Raf_666":yl0eapbq said:

Raf
Please read Herbert's manual. Functions are almost identical. Keep in mind that both sends are midi switchable though.

Peter Diezel":16ntnzua said:
Are you sure that clips tell anything ?

:LOL: :LOL:

Peace,
Peter :thumbsup:

Clips don't really tell anything but the VERY basic sound and only if alot of different clips sound similar. Microphones suck lol.

Is that clip at all a decent representation to how the amp sounds in person peter?

-Alex

You are right. I would check several clips
with different cabinets, mics and without playback.
There is no secret that 90% of tone is coming
from hands and soul.

The D-Moll is a Diezel in any case but for my
ears the most close to perfect unit I aimed for.

For me , this evening first rehearsal with the dmoll ...

I do believe the grill version sound better then the standard :D

Raf

Raf_666":2dsdv2km said:

Raf

Does it sound more... Metal? :LOL: :LOL:

EOT":309bbj1a said:
Raf_666":309bbj1a said:

Raf

Does it sound more... Metal? :LOL: :LOL:

The BPM increase a lot , triplets , sweeps ... all much much faster then with the standard :rock:

R

Also it is much heavier so it is easier to tame drummers and singers when hurling the dmoll at them - and the metal grille makes for better RF shielding AND allows for more moon-light and fairy-dust to reach the tubes!!!!!111 I am totally serial... :D :LOL: :LOL:

Back