Fractal Audio Axe-fx +, -, ? and now Kemper KPA has arrived.

Ventura":2fwmkt17 said:
gtr31":2fwmkt17 said:
Some of you guys are just brutal i am sorry but there is so
Much harmony central childish crap i'n these fractal threads
Enough is enough
The guy cant win he comes out with an apology saying he
Flew of the handle and he is sorry about the delays
And you guys say wow someone hacked his account
You basically also say too bad about your ulcer but you deserve physical
Pain due to all the grief you have caused us due to your miscalculations
The best part is that it is not even the end of June 3 weeks
Since product was announced
Try waiting 8 months for an egnater m4 when they had trouble
The man is dealing with supplier delays,bug fixs i'n software
Dealers . He made a mistake, don't you ever?
Sorry man, but PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!

Look, here's a snapshot of what's happened and happening...

1. A massive countdown shrouded in secrecy and elusiveness, fueled by speculation and conjecture and projection on behalf of all the FAS forumites. Not once was any information given as to the product launch.
2. The countdown is of such incredible proportions and excitement, surely, the company behind the product being released KNOWS this is going to be BIG.
3. The product gets launched, ETAs are made, people sell in order to buy anew, and wait.
4. The waiting grows longer, the concern as to product availability increases.
5. No information from factual sources is rendered offering FACTS
6. Psychotic moderators taunt and toy with people on the FAS site
7. The company head, the top dog, the man responsible, can't own up to this botched up launch, and only recently shows signs of understanding - people just want FACTS, not the product as we all know we have to wait, just FACTS.
8. Owner of company complains he has an ulcer, the pressure's too much, the stress is overkill.

This is what happens when the promises are made, the anticipation is of massive proportions, and your product is the only one in the world - yes, the world - that does what it does. If someone wants to use the "but we're just a small company, we're only 4 people, please, allow us some time" retort, than maybe they shouldn't have come off as some massive corporate bigwig with mondo ka-ching in their collective products with a launch and countdown of EPIC proportions.

They wanted BIG, they got BIG, now ACT BIG!! Hire some PR cats, get the mods to chill the f*ck out, give people factual information and stop with all the covert bullshit, and screw your ulcer, you're a BIG BUSINESS MAN, so own up and start delivering BIG BUSINESS!! If you wanted us to be sympthetic to your human, sole-man business self & nature, perhaps you shouldn't have gone so BIG with your epic launch, and then, whoooops, no stock. Mega facepalm - and ya, I am a compassionate guy... This has just gone from bad to worse, IMHO.

V.
Colossians 3:12-13
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Luke 6:37
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

All this drama Over something in the long run thats just more stuff. Dont get me wrong, AXE's are the shit but i mean. At the end of the day, Its material.
Dude has health issues because he feels like shit for letting down the people who got him where he is. And people have a hard time believing this? Its astonishing really, to assume that someone could have that much lack of remorse, and on the flip side of it, to have that much lack of compassion. maybe everyone needs to go back to a shitty combo amp and a squire to realize there is more to music than just "the perfect tone"
Phil

Okay dipstick. I'll play.

Ventura":242npg0n said:
1. A massive countdown shrouded in secrecy and elusiveness, fueled by speculation and conjecture and projection on behalf of all the FAS forumites. Not once was any information given as to the product launch.

MASSIVE COUNTDOWN. I remember it blinking on the marquee in Times Square...

Yup. A countdown on a 300 person chat board. Big fookin' deal. Cliff can do NOTHING about internet speculation. You imply here that he should have disregarded the countdown and told you right away, 'no information'? <slap>

2. The countdown is of such incredible proportions and excitement, surely, the company behind the product being released KNOWS this is going to be BIG.

Yeah, so what? I don't remember seeing billboards on the highway's promoting the new product. He knows that it's going to be big, but crazed internet guy (yeah, YOU) post 439 times a day asking the same question different ways trying to find out more. It went viral fueled by no-life chat board warrior guy who doesn't have enough going on, so fixates on nickel and dime issues like this one.

3. The product gets launched, ETAs are made, people sell in order to buy anew, and wait.

-Product gets launched. Hey, something that's true in all this!
-ETA's are made. Let you in on a little secret. ETA stands for ESTIMATED time of arrival. Google 'estimated' if this is confusing.
-I don't seem to remember Cliff placing 'sell your Ultra's' on the website. If you did that, expected that in 3 days you'd have another amp, then kick your own ass.

Cliff IMMEDIATELY said that the 'ESTIMATED' availability would be June 6th. If anyone was 'concerned', then it's their own problem.

Cliff again IMMEDIATELY posted that he had some supply issues happening, and was working to resolve them. What do you want? An 'investor update'? You don't have SHIT to do with his business, but somehow REALLY BELIEVE that you have a right to know! Amazing!

You built your own house on this one. The more shrill and abusive you got, the more you'd get resistance from the moderators. Try being REASONABLE...works for most functioning human beings.

7. The company head, the top dog, the man responsible, can't own up to this botched up launch, and only recently shows signs of understanding - people just want FACTS, not the product as we all know we have to wait, just FACTS.

He said flat out that he did not like the way that went down. AND again, you are clearly entitled to know all about his business. <slap>

8. Owner of company complains he has an ulcer, the pressure's too much, the stress is overkill.

That you are posting and taunting about this speaks for itself. You don't, btw, have an ankle bracelet with a blinking light, do you?

Man! I really enjoyed that.

Ron

Digital Jams":1h0uqbsu said:
So how many of you dorks did Brad bail out and offer you $1500 for your old but now sounds like shit oh fuck I need the next best to speak about online axefx Ultra so you can just sound like a bitch cheerleader wearing a tiara?

Oh yeah...............

You WILL sound exactly the same...

I totally agree! :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

There is no god...............

cs_260.jpg

Digital Jams":18it7bb6 said:
So how many of you dorks did Brad bail out and offer you $1500 for your old but now sounds like shit oh fuck I need the next best to speak about online axefx Ultra so you can just sound like a bitch cheerleader wearing a tiara?

Oh yeah...............

You WILL sound exactly the same...

:hys:

Ventura":12o32aba said:
gtr31":12o32aba said:
Some of you guys are just brutal i am sorry but there is so
Much harmony central childish crap i'n these fractal threads
Enough is enough
The guy cant win he comes out with an apology saying he
Flew of the handle and he is sorry about the delays
And you guys say wow someone hacked his account
You basically also say too bad about your ulcer but you deserve physical
Pain due to all the grief you have caused us due to your miscalculations
The best part is that it is not even the end of June 3 weeks
Since product was announced
Try waiting 8 months for an egnater m4 when they had trouble
The man is dealing with supplier delays,bug fixs i'n software
Dealers . He made a mistake, don't you ever?
Sorry man, but PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!

Look, here's a snapshot of what's happened and happening...

This is what happens when the promises are made, the anticipation is of massive proportions, and your product is the only one in the world - yes, the world - that does what it does. If someone wants to use the "but we're just a small company, we're only 4 people, please, allow us some time" retort, than maybe they shouldn't have come off as some massive corporate bigwig with mondo ka-ching in their collective products with a launch and countdown of EPIC proportions.

They wanted BIG, they got BIG, now ACT BIG!! Hire some PR cats, get the mods to chill the f*ck out, give people factual information and stop with all the covert bullshit, and screw your ulcer, you're a BIG BUSINESS MAN, so own up and start delivering BIG BUSINESS!! If you wanted us to be sympthetic to your human, sole-man business self & nature, perhaps you shouldn't have gone so BIG with your epic launch, and then, whoooops, no stock. Mega facepalm - and ya, I am a compassionate guy... This has just gone from bad to worse, IMHO.

V.

I like a man that speaks his mind. :thumbsup:

1000 internets to you. :rock:

The Thing is V I do agree with some your your points I think Cliff does as well .

The problem I have is if people make it personal to the man and his health What's next death threats by email because someone sold their Ultra .He is totally not responsible for that.

I recall the exact thread when people were selling Ultras like crazy because of Jun 6th .and Brad King said "Ain't gonna Happen" 30 - 60 days projected .Yet people continued to sell an ignore the warning .
Based on Fractal past history with product release you don't think proceed with caution might be better.
Availability does not mean delivery to 300 people in that week

I do agree with the hiring PR part .if nothing more than to get Cliff away from this so he can have a break . Again the man is human, if you spend all day in with suppliers trying to fix stuff and come home to read people calling you a thief and a liar and blaming you for something you have no control over ,is it not possible you could be a little Pissed off .I think you would be ,I think I would be .In the heat of the moment things get said.
You cant go back only go forward..

If you remember line6 does the exact same thing countdown to Bogner Spider valve in stores 4 months from Now.
The difference is that they have Rich Renken who takes the crap ,he is a good guy .doesn't get personal of heated .Says "I know you guys are bummed sit tight it soo worth it" ..then He tells a few jokes and everyone is ok .Exact same scenario but with a different ending .
So yes, A PR person would be Cool and help to minimize stress...IMO.

I think Cliff personally saying I made a mistake ,,and he understands the frustration for me is enough..

GITTarzann":3jdsfbab said:
I don't hate you..how could I ? you built my favorite piece of guitar gear I have ever owned(seriously)

Absolutely no hate here either and I've been screaming from the mountain tops the same thing about the Axe being my fave piece of gear in my 30 years of playing for 2 years now. Well there was a time in the 90's where I was in love with my Progap/Intellifex rig for a while and I also loved my Mesa Mark II and III rig in the 80's .....but this surpasses that because of the amp whoring that my Standard cured......amazing...

I'm one of the people who is kind of selfishly glad that alot of people don't have these things yet. Because when the multiple gushing starts and you know it will.........I'm going to be filled with Axe 2 envy and that just isn't good for me financially right now.......... :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

You would think that having the greatest piece of gear to me would kill such notions......it probably won't... :doh: :cry: :LOL: :LOL:

To Ron, aka "electronpirate"... (And gtr31 and the rest of you who care...)

You started 'name calling', how mature. Look Ron, my premise is based on the fact that there's been squat info given since day 1. So ya ya ya, thanks for the apologies Cliff, sorry about the ulcer, but FIX IT. Now, Ron, you're over here on RT soil as opposed to your usual Fa-Fa-Land digs, go home if you don't dig the heat. I'm not over there blazing your scene any more, you know why? Oh, because no one CAN speak their mind over there due to the militant egocentric moderators et al. But now you're coming over here - and I'm sure a few other places where people are starting to speak their collective minds on this matter. What, didn't expect spillover from your "we're only a 300 member forum"..?? The reason it's only 300 members is because the number of lurkers never commit to an account once they see the bullshit policing that goes on over there - and now, what, you're over here telling ME how it is?? Back off, dude.

I'm not supposed to know squat about Cliff's business - as you so eloquently stated and supported in your <slap> retort earlier on in this thread. Fine, I don't know anything about Cliff, or his business, or his product, or his schedule or anything... Me and pretty well everyone else - THAT'S THE PROBLEM!! Add to this a whack of cats WISHING to garner some INFORMATION on the very SITE dedicated TO fractal audio, and they're getting SHUT DOWN and dismissed to Siberia aka The Lounge. So people are pissed, and they're venting elsewhere. Let 'em.

All's better cuz Cliff publically apologized? Well it's a start, but words mean jack when not supported by actions - and seeing that there's a host of people still getting deleted and shutdown over on the FAS site and you're over here swinging your weight around tells me nothing has changed whatsoever - in fact, it's gotten worse. So if I seem a bit ungrateful or unsympathetic, there's reasons for it. My "opinions" and "perceptions" on this matter are apparently INCORRECT according to you. Fine, I'll accept this providing I'm given some noteworthy information to ACTUALLY work with. And seeing as you've dismissed my thoughts on this matter as "only Cliff needs to know this, not you", I'd say step off as well Ron, for the very same reasons.

Cheers mate,
V. :salute:

He is not controlling the boards .BUT he is trying to get a new online store ,he is already fixing bugs so the people that have the product are not stuck .

Like I said I agree with your points about the PR ,but maybe we should sit back give him a chance.
I know its his board but he cannot monitor every thread and every conversation answer 80 emails a day ..

Now if by bad moderation and driving people away from the site you are talking Jay Mitchell ..thats an entirely differnt matter

I will agree with the militant style banning on FAS... it's already happened to me twice for speaking my mind with FACTS... and when I tried to plead my case in a civilized manner, they wanted none of it... but as I've stated before... slowly, (good or bad) none of this will matter once the Axe-fx 2's start trickling into everyone's beady little hands!

Ventura":395kdjwd said:
electronpirate":395kdjwd said:
That's a pretty shitty post there Ventura dude. I'm impressed.
Truth hurts. So man up, get the business side of FAS to deliver, and people will be happy. And you'll see since peeps are getting shot down on your site, they're finding other places to speak.

My post isn't 'shitty', it's factual. Tell me where I've wronged and I'll sort it out. But otherwise, I think this is 100% the way it is, so please correct me if I am wrong.

Mo (aka V.)

There is actually very litte facts in your post. While you like to rant and whine and toss out all the over the top adjectives like most insecure persons, you presenting your speculation, conjecture, and outright lies as even close to fact is commical to say the least. That you do it daily and with such a chip on your shoulder while feeling some sort of pride as your sheep cuddle up and tell you how awesome you are for putting the Fractal boys in their place, Classic!!!

Ventura":293k51kf said:
All's better cuz Cliff publically apologized?

I could be wrong, but when I read the apoliogy... I hear, I am sorry you misinterpreted my ETA and comment that I have ordered enough suppy to cover demand, to mean that the demand would be met WEEK ONE

Seriously though, what do you hope to gain with all the bashing? Seems like an obsession to you. I have said my 2 cents. Enough is enough.

Some members of this board are embarrassing to the extreme. I like this board, lurk a lot and dig what Brad has done with it.

Some folks here? Same folks, same story. Everything's a snarkfest. Puff up your e-cred with your forum buddies by tearing something or someone or especially another forum down. Always the same folks - same old same old. Stay classy guys.

Ventura":28rikx8p said:
To Ron, aka "electronpirate"... (And gtr31 and the rest of you who care...)

You started 'name calling', how mature. Look Ron, my premise is based on the fact that there's been squat info given since day 1....

Last time...YES THERE HAS been info. You just haven't listened. I pointed it out, and somehow it got past you again.

I'm going to have to check through your posts around here, because it's odd...you SEEM reasonable, but have some glaring blind spots that have you convinced you're right, and everyone else is wrong. I'll check...maybe this is just one hot spot that makes you crazy.

And I'm really not going to continue in this thread honestly. Enough.

There is some interesting information on this board, and if you check my sign-up date, it's quite a while ago, but I don't necessarily log in and post. Some other things inspired me here (really, it wasn't just Fractal.) This is an interesting board, since we seem to have 95% of really cool, knowledgable folks here, and 5% of wild cannons who go out of their way to damage people. It's fun in a way, but I tend to avoid that 5% until they say something that I know is a blatant lie (pretty much your whole 1st post there.) So I called you out.

Done on this thread. We should ALL move on!

Ron

Just food for thought .The James tyler Variax was announced last summer was supposed to ship by October ,that came and went.
Then it was promised by Christmas ,nope.

Then after Winter Namm .Forward till June last week ,It didnt ship and the projection now is late august ,One year after the announcement.

People are on lists have deposits Have money in hand why cant they buy now!

Now they cant even play rock ,because they have gone done and sold their les pauls ,and strats cause Line6 gave an ETA
Line6 is only about 10 times as big as Fractal and they have taken a year to release a promised product ,Those B***d

In the words likely of someone who used to post here .
"This is the end result when many men cannot get their hands on one man's unit"

lol Sorry,Brad had to do it

Back