FS: Cameron CCV-100 on Craigslist

DiezelDale":znwz38mx said:
TheGainDeli":znwz38mx said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
"Hey Gainfreak maybe you should buy it? A TOOL like you should be able to dial it in :thumbsup:

Kurt,
Sorry the amp must go, the Diezel Herbert you traded is running great :D

I have one of my own on order and Im pretty sure when I get it , I'll be able to make it scream unlike you who had no clue as to WTF he was doing and tried to blame it on the design of the amp :hys:

Are you sure that you are a military man because you whine like a little bitch :hys:

Gainfreak":1j2l62xl said:
DiezelDale":1j2l62xl said:
TheGainDeli":1j2l62xl said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
"Hey Gainfreak maybe you should buy it? A TOOL like you should be able to dial it in :thumbsup:

Kurt,
Sorry the amp must go, the Diezel Herbert you traded is running great :D

I have one of my own on order and Im pretty sure when I get it , I'll be able to make it scream unlike you who had no clue as to WTF he was doing and tried to blame it on the design of the amp :hys:

Are you sure that you are a military man because you whine like a little bitch :hys:

The line for that amp is pretty long, and if past events are any indication, you will have tons of time to practice dialing amps before you get the CCV.

Not a dig, just an observation.

I would really like to know what you think of the amp as you do know good tone.

For the record, that guy is a disgrace to everything Diezel, and not all Diezel owners are douches, just some of them.

ToneFreeq89":3h0lgvxo said:
The line for that amp is pretty long, and if past events are any indication, you will have tons of time to practice dialing amps before you get the CCV.

Not a dig, just an observation.

I would really like to know what you think of the amp as you do know good tone.

For the record, that guy is a disgrace to everything Diezel, and not all Diezel owners are douches, just some of them.

Sup!!

I told Mark and Chris that I would wait until they get out from underneath the tons of orders that they have. Im in no hurry because I have enough amps to keep me busy at the moment but I will definitely post a review and clips when I get one!!

all the best

~R~

Gainfreak":34ryxpwo said:
SQUAREHEAD":34ryxpwo said:
Hey Ralph ... TheGainDeli is that JCooperman blah blah guy for sure?

It makes sense... :confused:
keith

Sup Keith!!

100% yes. Gaindeli is JCooper cameron.

hahahahaha!!!
Pathetic loser....
When I read his posts I am almost embarrassed for him. You know that feeling when someone does a toast at a wedding who "should not" be allowed to hold the mic??? LOL!!!
:LOL: :LOL:

SQUAREHEAD":ctl8jo8o said:
Gainfreak":ctl8jo8o said:
SQUAREHEAD":ctl8jo8o said:
Hey Ralph ... TheGainDeli is that JCooperman blah blah guy for sure?

It makes sense... :confused:
keith

Sup Keith!!

100% yes. Gaindeli is JCooper cameron.

hahahahaha!!!
Pathetic loser....
When I read his posts I am almost embarrassed for him. You know that feeling when someone does a toast at a wedding who "should not" be allowed to hold the mic??? LOL!!!

Excellent analogy Keith !!
Fits JCC to a "T" :hys:

TheGainDeli":374cnynf said:
Ah...the games begin! :D

A fine cock-sucker you are Gainfreak... But are you brave enough to taste (drum-roll please) THE TURDLEHEAD? :LOL: :LOL:

Hey GF! Who's the "poser" in your avatar?

Your witt is dizzying :LOL: :LOL: Is that all you got? How old are you........ like 10? :hys:

SQUAREHEAD":k4443fcn said:
You know that feeling when someone does a toast at a wedding who "should not" be allowed to hold the mic??? LOL!!!

wedding1.jpg

Back