FS: Cameron CCV-100 on Craigslist

psychodave":dww1b0pj said:
DiezelDale":dww1b0pj said:
Who the fuck are you? The internet forum is an effective way to agree or disagree on topics. One such topic is the Cameron amp,Since there only advertisement venue is a forum on Rig-Talk; they are subject to all matters positive or negative. I speak from past experience with this company. When did you order your new Cameron amp? OH, still waiting til the right time, looking for a used one available, Yeah right! Pull your head out of your ass, You really dont know shit? FYSA I do receive annual Psych eval, that's what keeps the real men in the tough military jobs, what do you do for a living? You probably still live at home and have some soft skill menial job and play HALO on your PS to get your kicks. Pussy! You would shit your self the first time real bullets came your way. No that it matters to a wea example like you, but I have 18 years in the Army, 12 years in special forces, I could go on with all the wars and conflicts I have served but this is not a venue for that. like I told your girlfriend Ralph, grow a dick and be a man for once in your life!

I already own a Cameron amp...and would buy another one in a second.

As for my house and job...you dont want to go there. Watch what you say pops, I am not some young punk. I am willing to bet I pay more in taxes than you make in a single year...not everybody that plays guitar is poor. As for your job, I appreciate that you serve me and our country, but the way you debate on a forum is extremely immature. We get that you dont like Cameron. Get over it and move along. Why do you feel that you need the last word?
Dave,
That is why this is a forum! You seem like a smart guy, If Cameron wants a private web page for exclusive members to say only good things about him and his amp, make him one! This is an open forum! I signed up just like you did, Yes I feel I have the right to comment anytime, and have the last word. Why not if I choose too, and yes I dumped the CCV I received, so did the guy who traded me a Diezel for it? Im over it. I have no beef with you personally, yet; but when you make a comment about me, it's game on! now go suck a fat one.

letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif
letswatch.gif

indeed.

nice comback Diezelgirl

TheGainDeli":1gknkbfk said:
There's a lot of "cock-talk" going on in here? Here's a little story about something that happened to me...

I picked up a hottie (and I mean Kate Beckinsale hot!) in an Orlando night club back in 94.We got to her apartment (per her request),we went inside,and she said: "I'll be out in a minute".She emerged from the bathroom in a black silk skirt,and black lace bra.Her tits looked like bullets! This girl was so fucking hot,I would have busted a nut if she even looked at my cock! She sat down at the opposite end of the couch,and started running her fingernails up and down the insides of her thighs...I was going fucking crazy!!! She said:"You don't mind being my little fuck for the night...do you?" I didn't say anything.I was trying to think about guitars,cars...anything to keep from busting a nut in pants! She got up off the couch,and stood in the center of the room with her back to me.She started dancing like a titty dancer,and pulling the skirt up so I could see what was a seriously luscious ass! I thought: "I am so going to ram my tongue in her ass... She then turned around-reached under the front of her skirt-and pulled out a cock!!! They say a solid object can't travel faster than the speed of light... Buuuuullshit! I must have looked like the fucking Roadrunner going out the door! Ya know how he would leave behind that little ring of smoke...? I never did bother with my hat,and shoes either.How someone so small could have cock like a fucking beer can? It's really weird thinking about it... This "person" looked,smelled,walked,and talked just like a woman? I got home and told my roommate about it... He said: "Ya should of at least fucked her in the ass"! I moved out a month later. What still bothers me today,is the fact that her/his cock was bigger than mine! :aww:

There was actually a story along these lines on Dateline (or one of those shows) a few years back. A young guy like this actually picked up a couple of dudes and fooled them into having sex with him. Bascially he/she told them "she" only liked it in the ass. He/she only lowered "her" pants just enough for them to do the deed I guess; otherwise they would have definately seen his sack hanging down. Anyway, these two dudes found out that they had fucked a guy and flipped out. They either killed the guy or beat him severely, I don't remember which. They were charged with murder or attempted murder and are now in prison! :no: I don't know what kind of attorneys they had but they should have argued temporary insanity. If I had been on the jury I would have bought it. I'm about as socially liberal as they come but if I found out some afeminite looking guy had tricked me into fucking him in the ass I think I too would have snapped. :gethim:

The thing that seemed to be lost on everyone involved with this case is that what the guy did really amounted to rape, imo. Getting someone to engage in sexual activity through unknowing consent (i.e. trickery) is the same as unconsentual sex which = sexual assault. I agree that you have to prosecute (but not necessarily convict on) the subsequent beating but I think the "victim" in this case should have been charged with something too. You can't tell me there isn't a law on books somewhere that his actions didn't break. :confused:

Back