Going on 9 days...

I just did chat on Reverb and asked why this seller has no rating but has been a member since late 2015. I was told that they listed stuff for sale for the first time two days ago.

maybe..just maybe someone will let Reverb know they have a merchant selling stolen gear....just sayin....

MrDowntown":1l6mbbx7 said:
maybe..just maybe someone will let Reverb know they have a merchant selling stolen gear....just sayin....

Someone I might know did... ;)

Someone else I know sent an email to Amex with links to said gear, and this should hopefully slam the door shut on this dickhead.

We should all take turns buying those guitars off reverb and not paying, dragging things out, over and over..lol

lespaul6":3mkouevg said:
We should all take turns buying those guitars off reverb and not paying, dragging things out, over and over..lol

I didn't TELL anyone to do that, but if they WANTED to... :LOL: :LOL:

He may think he was pulling one over on me by listing them on Reverb instead of eBay, but there just aren't a pile of these guitars out there to hide under...

Thanks for the help, guys!

Chris O":18jn7w2q said:
MrDowntown":18jn7w2q said:

Someone I might know did... ;)

Someone else I know sent an email to Amex with links to said gear, and this should hopefully slam the door shut on this dickhead.
I told the chat person; "That dude is a crook. That's why I wanted to see his rating on here." But I dunno if the chat people would report such a thing.

lespaul6":1ar2q6lq said:

I considered that as I was reading but I am proud of my 100% positive rating.

Although we could all offer $50 just to waste his time......But what if he accepted? :LOL: :LOL:

maddnotez":276jjdjm said:

Although we could all offer $50 just to waste his time......But what if he accepted? :LOL: :LOL:

He'd take your $50... :LOL: :LOL:

He emailed me today. He still seems to think that I was at fault somehow. Interesting.

Chris O":3n8je0wa said:
maddnotez":3n8je0wa said:

He emailed me today. He still seems to think that I was at fault somehow. Interesting.

Yeah, you should probably refund him your money.

Seriously, after all of this BS I stand by my comment. Ban him.

maddnotez":3s9mgt7e said:
Chris O":3s9mgt7e said:
maddnotez":3s9mgt7e said:

Yeah, you should probably refund him your money.

Seriously, after all of this BS I stand by my comment. Ban him.

:banhim: :banhim: :banhim:

Oh wait...not a member here... ;)

If he was you bet his ass would be shown the door as the ban hammer smashes his skull. :yes:
Been a couple weeks since it slammed. :D

paulyc":1wqhh2g6 said:
I can't believe the brass balls on this guy.
Indeed. WTF... :confused:

@Chris, what could possibly be his reasoning that YOU'RE at fault? I mean, apparently he still has the guitars available for sale...which means you never received him (we know that, but it's sort of extra factual that he himself is aware of this too)...so how could he possibly think you're to blame?

"I'm sitting here with these 2 guitars that I never shipped. I received $3k from some schmuck. And how dare he email me with questions what's taking me so long to ship them? You know what, I'ma keep the 3 large and sell them somewhere else." :confused: :thumbsdown: :gethim:

That should be proof enough to your CC company to remove his payment since it is dispute and refund you directly. Has your CC said what he is telling them or no? Wow dude what a shitty situation I hope it works out for you.

I guess he can lie and show the CC company that you took delivery of two guitars(the CC doesn't know you got the wrong ones) then shipped them back, maybe that is what he is telling them since you told him you didn't want the guitars now he is being an asshole to the Nth degree. :gethim:

I guess all you can do is forward all your emails and documentation I'm sure you are doing what you can... :doh:

The long and short - he thinks that because he offered me this "discount" to keep the original bad deal going, that the deal was going to go through. Then when he still couldn't deliver, I called it off. He thinks I "changed my mind" as he puts it. I don't think he realizes just how fucked up the whole deal was. When I got the WRONG guitars, poorly packed, dirty, etc, it was not exactly a slam dunk in terms of inspiring confidence in what would show up at my door.

He told me it took him over a week to get the guy to ship the guitars back to him as well... Can you imagine how pissed I would have been had that gone on for another week???

This dude lives in some alternate universe of perception. I just don't get it...

Amex suspended the charges on my account, but they're still showing here, so no, I haven't gotten my money back. That said, it's not an open charge on my account either.

Back