Herbert MK2 released

I still cannot imagine how one must play to get Ch1 to distort... :confused:

But you see? Thats SERVICE! People have an issue - Peter sorts it out.

Try to ask Peavey for a better Clean Ch on the 5150. :D

Congratulations on the upgrade Peter.

I would love the upgrade on my clean channel, its just that ill have to drive 8 hours ;(

Bato":13j97e66 said:
5150 -> 6505

:confused: ;)

The horror! Wanna take bets on when the first "Mk1 vs. Mk2" thread appears on the net? :scared: Fortunately, Diezel users know better and we also got word from Peter himself. ;)

IMO, Any version of Herbert SLAYS. People should spend more time enjoyin' and playin' their amps... like Peter said tone comes from the playing :rawk: :rawk:

This happens when people puts so much passion and love in their job, I've never seen anything like that in other companies!!! :thumbsup:

Ventura":1eerck21 said:
I think it's safe to say, Herr Peter...Papa Diezel...UberAmpDaddyo - we'd ALL love to know exactly WHAT changes have been made in the MK2 versus the original. Aside from transformer position - what are the details? Have the channel circuits been revised? Any new, additional or removed components in the circuit paths of the channels?

If it's as simple as saying you've cleaned up the 1st channel only, tell us. We'll move along quietly. But if there have been other, more substantial changes throughout the entire amp's circuit which transfer to noticeable tonal changes, gain structure, etc. please do tell.

Respectfully,
Mojo (aka, V.)

Hey Mo, hope You are well and in good condition as always.
As I mentioned before there are no more changes in the
circuit. Also the clean channel sounds very close to the MK1.
I´m always designing the some s..... :D

Peter Diezel":ihlltt3o said:
Ventura":ihlltt3o said:
I think it's safe to say, Herr Peter...Papa Diezel...UberAmpDaddyo - we'd ALL love to know exactly WHAT changes have been made in the MK2 versus the original. Aside from transformer position - what are the details? Have the channel circuits been revised? Any new, additional or removed components in the circuit paths of the channels?

If it's as simple as saying you've cleaned up the 1st channel only, tell us. We'll move along quietly. But if there have been other, more substantial changes throughout the entire amp's circuit which transfer to noticeable tonal changes, gain structure, etc. please do tell.

Respectfully,
Mojo (aka, V.)

Hey Mo, hope You are well and in good condition as always.
As I mentioned before there are no more changes in the
circuit. Also the clean channel sounds very close to the MK1.
I´m always designing the some s..... :D

Thanks Poppa... No worries - ever. I'm a devout player of your gear, and ALWAYS trust in the R&D.

PM sent.

V.

tlingen":1vkzejhy said:
Mailman1971":1vkzejhy said:
slyvren":1vkzejhy said:
Mailman1971":1vkzejhy said:
Sixtonoize":1vkzejhy said:
Shit...well, who wants to buy my Fortin?

:LOL: :LOL:
You gear SLUT!! :LOL: :LOL:

You're one to talk!! :LOL: :LOL:
Just had to mess with Sixtonoize.....

he is a Friend of mine and thats my old Fortin he has. :LOL: :LOL:

You mean my Fortin Bones too! Before the mighty Mailman that is... :LOL: :LOL:
Damn that amp gets around! :D

Mailman1971":3huf34u0 said:
tlingen":3huf34u0 said:
slyvren":3huf34u0 said:
Sixtonoize":3huf34u0 said:
Shit...well, who wants to buy my Fortin?

:LOL: :LOL:
You gear SLUT!! :LOL: :LOL:

You're one to talk!! :LOL: :LOL:
Just had to mess with Sixtonoize.....

he is a Friend of mine and thats my old Fortin he has. :LOL: :LOL:

You mean my Fortin Bones too! Before the mighty Mailman that is... :LOL: :LOL:
Damn that amp gets around! :D
Rode hard and put away wet.

Sounds very cool Peter, I like where you have gone with the different core materials for the transformers and that you experimented with different materials :thumbsup: I am sure the results will be very noticable in the upper volume ranges.

Nice clean idea as well and understand why you went in that direction.

Good luck!

Back