I like this guys playing/Ideas

Killer player man! Makes me want to throw the CD I'm working on in the trash.... or at least delete it from my hard drive :cry:

WHEW !!!!! :no: thought you was gone brother Ralph !!! you were one of the main reasons why i came her in the 1st place .... !!!! :thumbsup:

Z

Very nice! thanks for sharing, Kage. And I'm glad to see that you're back at RT.

What a very tasteful player. I love hearing guys like this play, very unpredictable and refreshing from the norm of pentatonic wankage. Nice post Ralph. :thumbsup:

That was awesome! I love that kind of stuff, I can't play any of it.....Well, much of anything for that matter, but I really enjoyed that. Thanks Ralph, and Merry Christmas to you and yours - Jim :D

david simpson":932be41f said:
Love that stuff!!!
I would love to be able to play like that...and that Tone... :inlove:

Sup Dave!! The guys killer and the tone is actually growing on my lol :D

Chubtone":2jiyyk5c said:
Killer player man! Makes me want to throw the CD I'm working on in the trash.... or at least delete it from my hard drive :cry:

As Ed Degenaro would say, there is room for all of us and Im positive that Id be blown away by any CD that you put out and that's the truth!!
:rock:

Randy Van Sykes":3cgux9qt said:
Love it!

The guitar tone sounds like a Tonelab to me...I dig it...especially on the strat clip you posted.
It does sound like a tonelab.. Good ears brother!! Glad you dig it!! :rock:

PeteLaramee":2sy58plz said:
Gainfreak":2sy58plz said:
...but I like this guys control/ideas/timing/Phrasing!!
I agree. Great playing and I'll be looking forward watching more from this guy. :thumbsup:
:rock:

Just got your e-mail Pete!! Maybe I can get Joe and Carl Roa to show up on the 20th!!

YOU ROCK brother!! :rock:

BULLSEYE !!!":c6dzy74m said:
WHEW !!!!! :no: thought you was gone brother Ralph !!! you were one of the main reasons why i came her in the 1st place .... !!!! :thumbsup:

Z

Joey!!

I got your message last wednesday and I went to surprise you and Steve by going to teh studio and you fockers weren't there!! See what happens when I don't call!! BTW, I owe you 10 phone calls brother! I hope all is Well!!

~R~

MARK1970":23xd8j3f said:
What a very tasteful player. I love hearing guys like this play, very unpredictable and refreshing from the norm of pentatonic wankage. Nice post Ralph. :thumbsup:

Mark! Glad you are digging this guy! I wasn't sure if anyone would dig him but I should have known better lol! I actually should have posted this a while ago!
all the best!

Ralph

Back