I like this guys playing/Ideas

JTyson":2515jq80 said:
That was awesome! I love that kind of stuff, I can't play any of it.....Well, much of anything for that matter, but I really enjoyed that. Thanks Ralph, and Merry Christmas to you and yours - Jim :D

Merry Christmas to you and yours too Jim and Im sure that you can play your ass off!!

I hope all is well!!

Ralph

Gainfreak":1td0oc6m said:
PeteLaramee":1td0oc6m said:
Gainfreak":1td0oc6m said:
...but I like this guys control/ideas/timing/Phrasing!!
I agree. Great playing and I'll be looking forward watching more from this guy. :thumbsup:
:rock:

Just got your e-mail Pete!! Maybe I can get Joe and Carl Roa to show up on the 20th!!

YOU ROCK brother!! :rock:

Just got a new Honda Element if ya wanna carpool !

Weds have been ify lately ..steves been doing osha classes in NYC SUNDAY isalways a def show !!!

Downloading off of iTunes right now! Thanks for the find!

BTW - I'm gonna be picking your brain about the Axe FX this weekend...... :confused:

The "Time" clip with the violinist has parts that REALLY remind me of vintage Mahavishnu Orchestra. The distorted guitar really drowns out the violin, though :/

Sick player, of course. I need to go practice...

Gainfreak":29e9dxp9 said:
PeteLaramee":29e9dxp9 said:
Gainfreak":29e9dxp9 said:
...but I like this guys control/ideas/timing/Phrasing!!
I agree. Great playing and I'll be looking forward watching more from this guy. :thumbsup:
:rock:

Just got your e-mail Pete!! Maybe I can get Joe and Carl Roa to show up on the 20th!!

YOU ROCK brother!! :rock:
Awesome! :thumbsup:

Gainfreak":291wg5st said:
david simpson":291wg5st said:
Love that stuff!!!
I would love to be able to play like that...and that Tone... :inlove:

Sup Dave!! The guys killer and the tone is actually growing on my lol :D

Hey Ralphy!! Hope you're resting the o'l liver for next month!! :D
BTW....Does anyone know that fingering hes doing for the harp like riff at 3:02? I love that and cant get my fingers under it... :doh:

dstroud":1ryrpk1y said:
cool man - I think it's kind of cool to hear a guy play like that just totally dry.

I'm not so sure that it's dry, the FX are just mixed real nice and low... but I think there's something on it.

david simpson":3irj2sp8 said:
Gainfreak":3irj2sp8 said:
david simpson":3irj2sp8 said:
Love that stuff!!!
I would love to be able to play like that...and that Tone... :inlove:

Sup Dave!! The guys killer and the tone is actually growing on my lol :D

Hey Ralphy!! Hope you're resting the o'l liver for next month!! :D
BTW....Does anyone know that fingering hes doing for the harp like riff at 3:02? I love that and cant get my fingers under it... :doh:
high e open, b string 3rd fret, g string 6th fret, open b string, 4th on g string, 7th on d string, open g string, 4th o d string...

Back