Marshall sounds with Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i know you just turn down the depth and the bass to zero. it works for me.

remember that disturbed black cloaked character without the eyebrows in the passion (of the christ) movie by mel gibson? satan? i bet he/she/it plays thru diezels with the depth knob max'd out. pure dungeon.

i've learned to stay away from a marshall tone with einstein, it wants to sound more dungeon with bass, depth and gain high up...

playlikesatan.com

"it's evil distorting what's good. What is more tender and beautiful than a mother and a child? So the Devil takes that and distorts it just a little bit. Instead of a normal mother and child you have an androgynous figure holding a 40-year-old 'baby' with hair on his back. It is weird, it is shocking, it's almost too much – just like turning Jesus over to continue scourging him on his chest is shocking and almost too much, which is the exact moment when this appearance of the Devil and the baby takes place."

--Mel Gibson

now you tell me why would you want to have a marshall tone when you can playlikesatan.com with a diezel?

crankyrayhanky":1qn0dpb1 said:
I'm thinking you need more low end to accomlish your black tasks

exactly. how can we achieve the goat level without the bass and depth max'd out? dungeonwhereitsat.com

crank it and palm mute E5

myke":1wuy1b2a said:

exactly what i do when i watch behemoth videos on youtube. what the hell is that black metal music anyways??? those spiked leather wristband things they wear on their forearms? seems amateurish....

rabies":n87njkpo said:
myke":n87njkpo said:

exactly what i do when i watch behemoth videos on youtube. what the hell is that black metal music anyways??? those spiked leather wristband things they wear on their forearms? seems amateurish....

Behemoth is awesome. I'm pretty sure they come across less amateurish than you.
Along with your music theory, you should be taking your music appreciation courses too.

rabies":d35mcpar said:
amateurish....
So let's see... they've been around and at it since '91, got a whole bunch of albums out, got 9 nominations and an award, they played Wacken and shared stages with Slayer, Soulfly, DimmuBorgir, Opeth, Napalm Death to name just a few and have been touring all over the world.
If all that wasn't enough they are from Poland which isn't exactly Sweden, London, NY or LA in music-industry terms and it's safe to assume they all started out with much less than most middle-class snobby white teens you find plaguing online guitar forums these days.

So, OP, except for looking up "complicated" chord voicings on your smartphone and posting about it online, what have YOU done so musically/artistically outstanding that you think you are in a position to judge them? How many people has YOUR art touched or moved? How many come out to hear YOU play? If nothing else, Jazz should have taught you some humility...

kahawe":3qxb58mn said:
rabies":3qxb58mn said:
amateurish....
So let's see... they've been around and at it since '91, got a whole bunch of albums out, got 9 nominations and an award, they played Wacken and shared stages with Slayer, Soulfly, DimmuBorgir, Opeth, Napalm Death to name just a few and have been touring all over the world.
If all that wasn't enough they are from Poland which isn't exactly Sweden, London, NY or LA in music-industry terms and it's safe to assume they all started out with much less than most middle-class snobby white teens you find plaguing online guitar forums these days.

So, OP, except for looking up "complicated" chord voicings on your smartphone and posting about it online, what have YOU done so musically/artistically outstanding that you think you are in a position to judge them? How many people has YOUR art touched or moved? How many come out to hear YOU play? If nothing else, Jazz should have taught you some humility...

no man. you guys are totally over-analyzing. black metal is not an art it's a plague and it's going to be defunct soon. djent and jazz is where it's at. peace it out and we shall see the Angel of the Lord soon. ebola crisis.

PCP = angel dust (get zooted, don't forget loveboat (pot+PCP) and general butt naked, savior of Liberia)
PCP in Washington, DC (anacostia, SE DC to be exact)
you must watch this vid clip and then slam your diezel loud as hell. PCP is insane. i love it. cheap dippers and long highs. what else do you need?

And never forget FNM Angel Dust recording. massively fucked up (Mesa Mark III).

and if you think you're brave enough, crank your diezel and watch this. krokodil! eats your flesh, full on satanic.

honestly, i'm not sure which is worse, ebola, krokodil or PCP. choose your own adventure and crank the bass on the diezel head.

Why have you forsaken me?

You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

[whispers and chanting]

The Einstein will overcome Marshall and blow it away with the depth/bass knobs. There is no distress. Elaborate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back