NAD: Fortin Meshuggah Amp #4

Dayamn... how much is that thing? I want one. So it's 50 watt single channel? Sounds amazing.

Sounds great! Would love a gut shot :) But I know you probably don't want to let all the Meshugganuts out lol

errrrrl":2vv9jrrr said:
Dayamn... how much is that thing? I want one. So it's 50 watt single channel? Sounds amazing.

I believe it runs somewhere in the $3.5-4K range. Makin' it rain!

dooredge":1fxk2vs1 said:
errrrrl":1fxk2vs1 said:

Can anybody buy these things or do you need to be Fortin's best friend's neighbor's uncle's cat-sitter?

FourT6and2":281shc80 said:
dooredge":281shc80 said:
errrrrl":281shc80 said:

Can anybody buy these things or do you need to be Fortin's best friend's neighbor's uncle's cat-sitter?

What little I have seen & read is Mike will be doing a 2nd run sometime down the road. How soon I don't know. Apparently he'll notify interested buyers via his mailing list which you can join at http://www.fortinamps.com/contact/.

See "Subscribe List Click Here" link.

Maybe Engage/Zach will chime in with details.

dooredge":1x61z4rp said:
FourT6and2":1x61z4rp said:
dooredge":1x61z4rp said:
errrrrl":1x61z4rp said:

What little I have seen & read is Mike will be doing a 2nd run sometime down the road. How soon I don't know. Apparently he'll notify interested buyers via his mailing list which you can join at http://www.fortinamps.com/contact/.

See "Subscribe List Click Here" link.

Maybe Engage/Zach will chime in with details.
Yes, Mike will be doing another small run of these in the near future. He will notify people through his website email list and social media when the time comes to take orders. Just get ready the hit the pay now button fast, these will get snatched up quickly.

SpiderWars":1lg8s975 said:
Damn, that is wicked! I see you can use different power tubes in it. What were you using for the clip? Tried any others?
Thank you! I am using Winged =C= EL34s
Shask":1lg8s975 said:
Are the settings in the picture the settings you used?

Definitely sounds heavy, and tight!
Yep, same settings.
dooredge":1lg8s975 said:
errrrrl":1lg8s975 said:

Something like that...

FourT6and2":1lg8s975 said:
Sounds great! Would love a gut shot :) But I know you probably don't want to let all the Meshugganuts out lol
Cant show the recipe to the chefs secret sauce.

Thanks for all the kind words and compliments guys! This is one impressive sounding amp. Considering it was recorded on my iPhone and then compressed by youtube and still sounds the way it does in that clip, I can assure in person it is just that much more insane.

Sweet geezus Mike really does have that certain grunt and grind time coming out of his stuff. That amp just slays. Fawk

Beastly! I can def hear some uber qualities in the DNA. Interested to hear more on these as they roll out

I dont like the one from reza.. but that might be cause i almost never like his soundclips whether it was a vh4.. or something else...his clips are always kinda shrill, thin, nasty and somehow still weirdly bloated in bass there some weird shit always going on each time i play something he recorder... the best term i could use is - it spits and sizzles and the sound makes me want to stop and not listen anymore, whereas the one from guitarslayer just oooooozes a huge tone

K-Roll":1dz7u0yf said:
I dont like the one from reza.. but that might be cause i almost never like his soundclips whether it was a vh4.. or something else...his clips are always kinda shrill, thin, nasty and somehow still weirdly bloated in bass there some weird shit always going on each time i play something he recorder... the best term i could use is - it spits and sizzles and the sound makes me want to stop and not listen anymore, whereas the one from guitarslayer just oooooozes a huge tone

I agree. That second vid sounds like you've got your ear right up against the grill cloth. All fizzy and harsh and thin. And I know it's because it was mic'd. But I always prefer clips where you hear the sound in the room. That first vid is great.

man that sounds amazing. I am wondering, does gain 1 control high end frequency, and gain 2 control low end frequency? thats kinda what I was trying to figure out on Reza's video.

Back