Nirvana Nevermind baby suing Nirvana!

Thought I read somewhere that the baby wee wee was photo shopped in.
So,who do I sue around here for turning me into the raging perv I have become.:jerkit:

LOL@me for saying "baby wee wee"

I wouldn’t say greed since apparently his parents accepted $150 for the photo shoot. I’d go with cringe at this point since he has been 100% ok with it until now.

Is a trend of "me too" to sue people for something happened long time ago. Greedy people trying to make more money.

I think I got one of the original covers. Bought it back in 91 when joined the navy. Took it to Japan (music limited on base)
And we cranked that cd every night for months !

Thought I read somewhere that the baby wee wee was photo shopped in.
So,who do I sue around here for turning me into the raging perv I have become.:jerkit:

LOL@me for saying "baby wee wee"
I had read before that it was photoshopped also but don't remember the source.

Other than the radio which I cut off ,Ive never even heard that album. Never even seen the cover in person.

He should team up with the babies from the youthanasia cover and start a class action lawsuit.

On a related note, every single copy of that album sold in many middle eastern countries had the peepee scribbled over with a black marker before it could be sold....that was someone's job. Freaking hilarious.

He should team up with the babies from the youthanasia cover and start a class action lawsuit.

On a related note, every single copy of that album sold in many middle eastern countries had the peepee scribbled over with a black marker before it could be sold....that was someone's job. Freaking hilarious.
Or were they making it bigger and blacker? 😉

This guy is a real Rhodes scholar. An excerpt from the article:

"In that same interview, Elden discussed the negative aspects of the notoriety, too. When asked if the cover affected his relationships, he said, “Totally. Everyone thinks you’re making money from it.”

“You’ll hook up with a hot chick, and then they figure out you’re not making any money from it and they’ll dump you,” he went on. “You have these people who think you’re cool because you’re the Nirvana baby. But it’s fucking weird, man. It’s like that dream where you go to school without your clothes on.”

This guy is a real Rhodes scholar. An excerpt from the article:

"In that same interview, Elden discussed the negative aspects of the notoriety, too. When asked if the cover affected his relationships, he said, “Totally. Everyone thinks you’re making money from it.”

“You’ll hook up with a hot chick, and then they figure out you’re not making any money from it and they’ll dump you,” he went on. “You have these people who think you’re cool because you’re the Nirvana baby. But it’s fucking weird, man. It’s like that dream where you go to school without your clothes on.”
So this is him using the "I was the nirvana baby" to pick up chicks then he gets mad he doesn't get a long term relationship out of it? Fucker needs to enjoy the one night stand and move on. This lawsuit isn't a good look for him. If he wasn't always popping up recreating the album then maybe I would be more sympathetic

So this is him using the "I was the nirvana baby" to pick up chicks then he gets mad he doesn't get a long term relationship out of it? Fucker needs to enjoy the one night stand and move on. This lawsuit isn't a good look for him. If he wasn't always popping up recreating the album then maybe I would be more sympathetic
Exactly. Kurt Cobain’s floor has more brain cells than Elden.

I mean, he has a (tiny) point.
More people have seen his pecker than Ron Jeremy's.
Maybe they can work out a deal like $.001 for every millimeter sold.

Last edited:
Back