Terrorist Attack At The Crocus Concert Hall In Moscow

I guess we had intel and warned them about it but they chose not to act because it was an affront to their sovereignty and Russian way of life. I guess we went public with it to try and warn any American citizens who happened to be there. Now they are doing everything to blame it on Ukraine I assume? Typical Russian mismanagement. Not that we’re any better….or Israel either…

I guess we had intel and warned them about it but they chose not to act because it was an affront to their sovereignty and Russian way of life. I guess we went public with it to try and warn any American citizens who happened to be there. Now they are doing everything to blame it on Ukraine I assume? Typical Russian mismanagement. Not that we’re any better….or Israel either…
You don’t think it’s kinda interesting, this “Intel”? Or that they attacked Russia Russia Russia? Funny how ISIS always seems to attack US and Israel’s enemies.

Last edited:
1711467268163.png

1711467439811.png

March 8, 2024: looks like pretty good intelligence!
  • U.S. embassy warns of imminent attack by "extremists"
  • It tells citizens to avoid concerts and mass events
https://www.reuters.com/world/us-embassy-warns-imminent-extremist-attack-moscow-2024-03-08/

…If only they could have figured out terrorists would fly planes into buildings!
You have to admit that making ISIS is a brilliant strategy. Attract radical fighters and other idealistic islamic people to a single organization, who are then utilized as needed to further political ends without corrupting the image of the country behind it all. The fighters require little maintenance or salary and can be disposed of by the heroic action of US forces if things get out of hand. The US forces get combat experience and the number of radical fighters can be more easily monitored, and controlled.

We are better we always have been. And always will because most folks have multiple generations that have fought and died for this country.
The legacy of the United States is not defined by the last 6 years.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
"The very fact that within the first 24 hours [after the attack], even before the fire was put out, the Americans started screaming that it wasn't Ukraine, I think, is a piece of incriminating evidence. I can't classify it otherwise; it is evidence in and of itself," Zakharova told Sputnik.

"The second fact to note concerns the clamor by the US that this assuredly was the work of ISIS," Zakharova emphasized. "Of course, the speed with which they were able to [come to such forthright conclusions] is astonishing. It took them only a few hours to get to a microphone, turn on the lights, summon the press, and draw a conclusion about who is to blame for this horribly bloody terrorist attack."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...g-isis-moscow-attack-just-hours-after-kremlin

Why do people parrot the propaganda of our enemies here. It's disgusting.
How can you know what propaganda is if you don’t know what the truth is?! …How could the US not only predict the attack two weeks before it happened but also know who did it “Before the fires were even out”? I don’t know who is responsible but that is a good question for anyone with a functioning brain who wants to know the truth and NOT simply regurgitate propaganda.

How can you know what propaganda is if you don’t know what the truth is?! …How could the US not only predict the attack two weeks before it happened but also know who did it “Before the fires were even out”? I don’t know who is responsible but that is a good question for anyone with a functioning brain who wants to know the truth and NOT simply regurgitate propaganda.
Why would you sooner believe that the truth is what comes from the lips of our enemies?

Why would you sooner believe that the truth is what comes from the lips of our enemies?
I don’t. Zakharova didn’t make any claims to truth, she just made some obvious analytical points that any critical thinker would note. And while Russia might be my governments enemy, Russians are not my enemy.

It's easy. When you look at a situation, always ask who benefits from the various possible outcomes; what the motives; who has the capability; etc.

Then you can look at their words and actions. For example, here's Bozo Biden publicly stating he would put an end to nordstream:

Hard to refute when someone comes out and says something, such as a threat, and then it actually happens.

The US especially the CIA have a history of overthrowing governments they don't like, going back to at least the 1950s, in Iran, where they were building a fragile but functioning democracy based on western principles. The newly elected president wanted to control the oil in Iran which threatened the profits of western oil companies; he was overthrown in the 28 Mordad coup, instigated by US and Britain who had control of Iranian oil, and replaced with the Shah. In a few decades, the people of Iran would rise up against the US puppet Shah, and create the Iran that is hated in the West to this day. The CIA & MI6 chickens have come home to roost.

Plenty more history, facts, truth, and reality if you want to know the truth. These countries didn't just decided one day to hate the US or European countries; their hatred is a result of what the US and Europeans did to them.

Another example is what China calls the "century of humiliation" 世纪屈辱 and more recently what the Japanese Empire did to China in WW2 such as Nanking. The Chinese haven't forgotten.

If you know anyone from India well enough, get them to tell you how they view British colonialism in India.

Here's more:

Just because you don't know or don't believe it doesn't make it false. The world you see isn't always how you see it. But, do go on; don't stop believing your government without question, they'd never lie to you, right? :D

Back