Terrorist Attack At The Crocus Concert Hall In Moscow

Like I said, better to believe your own government than your enemies governments. That just makes you a traitor to your own people.
Like I said, better to find the truth, facts and reality for yourself and decide what you believe for yourself than believe any government. To believe any government makes you a NPC useless idiot; to believe your own government without question and support its' actions without question makes you a traitor to humanity.

Like I said, better to find the truth, facts and reality for yourself and decide what you believe for yourself than believe any government. To believe any government makes you a NPC useless idiot; to believe your own government without question and support its' actions without question makes you a traitor to humanity.
NPC - millennial gamer babble.

As far as I'm concerned Russia's attacks on Ukraine are terrorism. So when a terrorist attacks a terrorist I just sit back, laugh and hope they kill each other to rid the world of vermin.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
NPC - millennial gamer babble.
if it fits, it fits.

also goes well when combined with jingoist.

it's the jingoist NPCs that believe and support whatever they're told without question that allow their country to blockade, sanction, invade, bomb, overthrow, and wage war with impunity.

The blood of those killed because you believed and supported what your government told you without question also stains you.

It's often many years later that the truth is discovered long after the damage, destruction and deaths, and long after it matters. It repeats over and over again because of those like you who choose to believe what you're told without question, and support your governments violence upon others.

Let's just pick one; Vietnam. Gulf of Tonkin incident? False flag. How many Vietnamese, US, Cambodians and Laotians, and many more?

Iraq and Saddam's weapons of mass destruction? How many died for that lie?

Spanish American War? The Maine in Havana harbor? How many died for that "mistake"?

US in WW!? Sinking of the Lusitania, a cruise ship; later to be discovered carrying weapons to the UK? How many died because of that?

It would be laughable if not for the carnage for nothing but lies, to enrich some. It would be laudable if it didn't happen again, and no one had to die in another conflict based on lies and fabrications to enrich the few.

if it fits, it fits.

also goes well when combined with jingoist.

it's the jingoist NPCs that believe and support whatever they're told without question that allow their country to blockade, sanction, invade, bomb, overthrow, and wage war with impunity.

The blood of those killed because you believed and supported what your government told you without question also stains you.

It's often many years later that the truth is discovered long after the damage, destruction and deaths, and long after it matters. It repeats over and over again because of those like you who choose to believe what you're told without question, and support your governments violence upon others.

Let's just pick one; Vietnam. Gulf of Tonkin incident? False flag. How many Vietnamese, US, Cambodians and Laotians, and many more?

Iraq and Saddam's weapons of mass destruction? How many died for that lie?

Spanish American War? The Maine in Havana harbor? How many died for that "mistake"?

US in WW!? Sinking of the Lusitania, a cruise ship; later to be discovered carrying weapons to the UK? How many died because of that?

It would be laughable if not for the carnage for nothing but lies, to enrich some. It would be laudable if it didn't happen again, and no one had to die in another conflict based on lies and fabrications to enrich the few.
Keep supporting Muslim, fascist and commie expansion like a western traitor.

• Haha
As far as I'm concerned Russia's attacks on Ukraine are terrorism. So when a terrorist attacks a terrorist I just sit back, laugh and hope they kill each other to rid the world of vermin.
So what was the Ukrainian Shelling of the Donbass and Donestk Russian regions of Ukraine long before the Russian Federation moving in to stop it in 2022?

These videos are from 2014/2015.........................from reputable news sources....there were a bunch more from the BBC but they have been removed from YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsu9FkykgNM&pp=ygUkVWtyYWluZSBzaGVsbGluZyBvZiBEb25iYXNzIERvbmVzdHNr

So what was the Ukrainian Shelling of the Donbass and Donestk Russian regions of Ukraine long before the Russian Federation moving in to stop it in 2022?

These videos are from 2014/2015.........................from reputable news sources....there were a bunch more from the BBC but they have been removed from YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsu9FkykgNM&pp=ygUkVWtyYWluZSBzaGVsbGluZyBvZiBEb25iYXNzIERvbmVzdHNr

Probably had a high Russian dissident population that came there when they thought the USSR could invade Eastern Europe which is what WW2 was supposedly trying to stop Germany doing. Russia should have stayed in Russia and stopped trying to be the master race in Eastern Europe.

• Haha
Back