What guitar are you playing today?

I'm playing this, right now!
(so why am i scrolling rig talk? - multi tasking baby)

Corey James Patriot.JPG

Yep this had 11-52’s. Went to 9’s so I can bend and do my 70’s 335 thing. My hand’s won’t do 11’s.
Yea, they ship with .010-.052 but I felt like the strings either needed to be lighter for a 70s thing or heavier for a jazz thing. As it was, it seemed like it was in an in-between place that I didn't care for.

How do you like that trem? I was just asking about them yesterday, but no one had any input. Comfy muting? German?
I like it a lot.I believe it's called a baby floyd.since it's on a guthrie,it has trem no in back.I have the same thing on my TA angel.Very easy to palm mute- no fine tuners to get in the way,but they never did for me on a full floyd.It stays in tune extremely well.Idk if it's german,whatever it is,it's stock on these guitars.

I like it a lot.I believe it's called a baby floyd.since it's on a guthrie,it has trem no in back.I have the same thing on my TA angel.Very easy to palm mute- no fine tuners to get in the way,but they never did for me on a full floyd.It stays in tune extremely well.Idk if it's german,whatever it is,it's stock on these guitars.
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about using one on an old BC Rich I'm trying to bring back from the dead. I def like the clean look.

I put some Seth Lovers in this recently. I love it. I’ve played it a lot today.

Attachments

• 4491435B-EF62-4517-A976-4C4AA5382179.jpeg
    4491435B-EF62-4517-A976-4C4AA5382179.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Back